Adhesives & Sealants/Joining and Fastening Market Size and Overview:
The global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Rapid increase in the construction and automotive & transportation sectors worldwide is the key factor up surging the demand for adhesives and sealants for insulated glass. Adhesives & sealants are predominantly used to draw together rubber, plastic, glass, metal, and other products throughout the manufacturing of automobiles and in production schemes. Sealants have several benefits over other joining techniques like sewing, bolting, screwing, and welding. Consequently, adhesive bonding supports producers in fabricating lightweight vehicles, which adds supplementary benefits in order to improve fuel frugality and decreasing the custom of possessions like conventional metals and plastics. However, the instability in the prices of raw materials, such as crude oil, is a most important factor that constrains market growth.
Global Adhesives & Sealants/Joining and Fastening Market Report Description:
Global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market report gives comprehensive outlook on Adhesives & Sealants/Joining And Fastening across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of resin type, end user, and regions. This report studies global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening products.
Rising Demand for Polyurethane
Adhesives & sealants for insulated glass are available in various forms of resins such as polyurethane, and silicone. Polyurethane steered the market with a volume of XX%. Extraordinary suppleness and great effect on resistance to chemicals are projected to increase their demand in insulated glass attachment solicitations. Correspondingly, low economic cost of these products are predictable to upsurge the market size. Nevertheless, lesser temperature in addition to wear resistance as compared to silicone sealants is expected to dampen the segment growth.
Silicone is expected to register a substantial CAGR of XX% in the coming years. Growing demand in the construction industry owed to its features, such as stability to high temperature, adhesion & aesthetic properties, and great resistance to different climates, are predicted to positively impact the growth of segment. Furthermore, sophisticated connecting speed as well as longer life time than supplementary resins is probable to increase the demand.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Adhesives & Sealants/Joining and Fastening Market
Asia Pacific detained the largest share in the market in terms of revenue. It is also projected to be one of the leading market in the forecasted period owing to speedy industrial development, increasing expansion in arrears to population growth, in addition to robust trade and industry expansion. Developing nations, such as China, India, and Indonesia, are observing noteworthy public & private reserves in activities such as infrastructure and commercial & residential construction. Likewise, great demand for commercial and passenger vehicles, predominantly in such nations is anticipated to determine the production of automotive. North America also accounted for a significant share in the market. U.S. is the leading contributor in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market include:
- Owens Corning (U.S.)
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Johns Manville (U.S.)
- Knauf Insulation (U.S.)
- PPG Industries, Inc. (U.S.)
- Certain Teed Corporation (U.S.)
- Pittsburgh Corning Corporation (U.S.)
- Arabian Fiberglass Insulation Co., Ltd. (Saudi Arabia)
- Saint-Gobain ISOVER (U.S.)
- Glassolutions Saint-Gobain (U.K.)
Key players in global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, 27 Feb 2006 Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd. (“NSG”) announces that its board of directors has resolved to proceed with a recommended cash acquisition of the entire issued share capital of the major British glass maker, Pilkington plc.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising application in automotive and transportation sector.
- Based on resin type, polyurethane segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global adhesives & sealants/joining and fastening market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Resin Type
By End User Type
- Building & Construction
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA