Global Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants Market Report Description:
Global aerospace adhesives & sealants market report gives comprehensive outlook on aerospace adhesives & sealants across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global aerospace adhesives & sealants market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of resin type, technology, and application. This report studies global aerospace adhesives & sealants market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global aerospace adhesives & sealants market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global aerospace adhesives & sealants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global aerospace adhesives & sealants market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global aerospace adhesives & sealants products.
Global Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants Market:
The global Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Aerospace adhesives & sealants is expected to augment a significant growth owing to its flourishing demand in aerospace end-user industry. Astonishing lifestyle of consumers tied with high disposable income is anticipated to boost the demand for aerospace adhesives & sealants which in turn upsurges the growth of market. Furthermore, civil aerospace industry is projected to grow at a persistent rate of XX% over the forecast period. In addition, extensive R&D by space research organizations and rising demand for military aircrafts is expected to inflate the market growth. However, the high cost associated in the development of aerospace adhesives and sealants and increasing concern for the eco-friendly products hinders the growth of market.
Rising Preference for Air travel Boosts the Demand for Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants
The commercial segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the market. The growth in the demand for air travel due to increasing disposable income of the middle-class population is expected to generate a demand for aerospace adhesives and sealants for commercial application. Over the past years, there has been a substantial increase in air traffic in various regions due to inexpensive fares offered by low-cost airlines. This intensification in air traffic leads to an upswing demand for newer aircraft and associated services, which in turn is expected to fuel the aerospace adhesive & sealants market. Air travel today remains a vibrant market. Wide body passenger airplane and freighter deliveries make up over XX% of the market value. Airbus, Boeing business jets, and Dassault Falcon are the leading consumers of aerospace adhesives and sealants market.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants Market
North America accounts for XX% in the global market. The US is the major contributor in this region with a gross output of US$ XX Bn. The total commercial air fleet in this country is expected to rise, owing to the growth in air cargo. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market for aerospace adhesives and sealants during the forecast period. Rising disposable income and emerging middle-class population are expected to generate a demand for aerospace adhesive and sealants. This, in turn drives the aerospace adhesives and sealants market in Asia Pacific region.
Key player’s profiles in the global aerospace adhesives & sealants market include:
- 3M (US)
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- Huntsman International LLC. (US)
- PPG Industries Inc. (US)
- Cytec Solvay Group (Belgium)
Key players implement various market strategy like acquisition, collaboration, new product launch to create a strong consumer base. Key player’s emphases on organic growth to drive efficiencies of its adhesive business. For instance, in February 2018, Henkel adhesive technologies business unit started the construction of a new production facility for the aerospace application at the Henkel site in Montornès del Vallès (Montornès), Spain. The new line will serve the growing demand for high-impact solutions supporting key trends in the global aerospace industry such as weight reduction and automation.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global aerospace adhesives & sealants market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to adoption of green chemistry in organic synthesis.
- Based on application, commercial segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Aerospace Adhesives & Sealants market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Resin Type
By Technology Type
- General Aviation
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA