Global Aerospace Foams Market
Global Aerospace Foams Market Report Description:
Global aerospace foams market report gives comprehensive outlook on aerospace foams across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global aerospace foams market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the foam type, application, end user, and regions. This report studies global aerospace foams market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global aerospace foams market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global aerospace foams market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Aerospace foams market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global aerospace foams products.
Global Aerospace Foams Market:
The global aerospace foams market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Growing need for economical carrier airlines has augmented the demand for aerospace foam in viable aircrafts, on the account of its insulating properties and excellent lightweight. Moreover, industrial development has boosted the demand for aerospace foam in the aircraft manufacturing. Government initiatives undertaken by government to provide financial assistance in military aircrafts is projected to lift the aerospace market. Furthermore, the rising use age of polyurethane foam products in interior cabins and aircraft flight decks has improved, due to their cushioning formulations and outstanding absorption. However, high cost associated with the use of these products dampens the growth of market.
Burgeoning Applications of Polyurethane
Aerospace foam are available in various types such as polyurethane, polyolefin, others. Polyurethane foam is one of the major types of aerospace foam. Polyurethane products are the most versatile as compared to other materials existing in the aircraft segment. Polyurethane can be used for a variety of purposes, such as lavatories; aircraft ceilings; insulation, aerospace-manufactured foams can be used for aircraft galleys; flight deck pads; interior aircraft class dividers; passenger cabin walls; overhead stowage. Moreover, water-based polyurethane coatings generally aids in coating outside of aircraft, whereas polycarbonate or acrylic sheets assists in the construction of of aircraft passenger windowpanes, and wingtip-lens transparencies.
Commercial planes have hugely profited ever since their addition, and it is anticipated this model will be applied as the global aerospace market endures to grow. The diverse properties exhibited by polyurethane foam offers it the unique advantage above other aerospace-worthy materials.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Aerospace Foams Market
North America is the leading manufacturer of aerospace foams, in arrears to the occurrence of foremost aviation and aircraft companies. Europe is the second leading market due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. Rapid manufacturing development and easy accessibility of raw materials are anticipated to lift the demand for aerospace foam in emerging economies like China, India, which consequently drives the market growth in Asia Pacific region.
Key player’s profiles in the global aerospace foams market include:
- BASF SE
- Huntsman Corporation
- Boyd Corporation
- Evonik Industries
- Rogers Corporation
- SABIC Innovative Plastics
- General Plastics Manufacturing Company
- Zetofoams Plc
- ERG Materials
Key players in global aerospace foams market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, March 27, 2019- Saudi Aramco announced the signing of a share purchase agreement to acquire majority stake in Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) from the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global aerospace foams market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing aerospace industries.
- Based on foam type, polyurethane segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global aerospace foams market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Foam Type
- Metal foam
By Application Type
- General Aviation
- Commercial Aircraft
- Military Aircraft
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA