Global Aircraft Interior Sandwich Panel Market
Global Aircraft Interior Sandwich Panel Market Report Description:
Global Aircraft Interior Sandwich Panel market report gives comprehensive outlook on aircraft interior sandwich panel across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global aircraft interior sandwich panel market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of aircraft type, core material, application, end user and region. This report studies global aircraft interior sandwich panel market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global aircraft interior sandwich panel market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global aircraft interior sandwich panel market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global aircraft interior sandwich panel market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global aircraft interior sandwich panel products.
Global Aircraft Interior Sandwich Panel Market:
The global aircraft interior sandwich panel market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increasing aircraft production, rising requirement of lightweight and durable products in interior applications, growing awareness to improve passengers experience, stringent government regulations related to reduction in fuel consumption and advancements in production technologies are some key factors influencing the market growth. In addition, the superior benefits offered by these panels such as lower fuel consumption, effective weight management and reduced carbon emissions provides growth enhancement for the market.
Advancements in Production Technologies are fueling the Market Growth
The aviation industry has never shied away from technology. Advances in aircraft development, including the ecological inclusion of better fuel efficiency, recyclability concerns and more, mean that all involved, from manufacturers to suppliers, must become early adopters of useful technology to flourish. Thus, aircraft market requires aircraft manufacturers to drive innovation and development innovative manufacturing processes in order to get competitive. Sandwich panels are critical components in aircraft interiors due to their lightweight nature and the high mechanical performance they provide. The improvements in production technologies comprising additive manufacturing for designing complex parts and components with exclusive geometries are supporting the expansion of highly durable and low-cost aircraft interior sandwich panels, clearly impelling the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Aircraft Interior Sandwich Panel Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global aircraft interior sandwich panel market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to improving disposable income together with growing air passenger traffic. Also, there is an increase in tourism sector in the region owing to the rising acceptance of low-cost carrier services with expanded airline networks which further expands the market growth in the coming years.
Key player’s profiles in the global aircraft interior sandwich panel market include:
- AIM Altitude AVIC International
- B/E Aerospace Rockwell Collins
- Diehl Aerosystems
- EnCore Group
- EuroComposites Corp.
- Hexcel Corporation
- Jamco Corporation
- Plascore Incorporated
- The Gill Corporation
- Triumph Composite Systems Triumph Group
- Yokohama Aerospace America Inc.
- Zodiac Aerospace
Global aircraft interior sandwich panel market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in 2017, EconCore partnered with Diehl Aircabin for developing advanced aircraft interior modules based on thermoplastic honeycomb.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global aircraft interior sandwich panel market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing aircraft production
- Based on core material, nomex honeycomb segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global aircraft interior sandwich panel market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Aircraft Type
- Narrow-Body Aircraft
- Wide-Body Aircraft
- Very Large Aircraft
- Regional Aircraft
- General Aviation
By Core Material
- Nomex Honeycomb
- Aluminum Honeycomb
- Floor Panel
- Side Wall Panel
- Ceiling Panel
- Stowage Bin
By End User
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA