Global Alkylated Naphthalene Market Report Description:
Global alkylated naphthalene market report gives comprehensive outlook on alkylated naphthalene across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global alkylated naphthalene market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application and regions. This report studies Global alkylated naphthalene market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, Global alkylated naphthalene market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global alkylated naphthalene market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the Global Alkylated Naphthalene market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in Global alkylated naphthalene products.
Global Alkylated Naphthalene Market:
The Global Alkylated Naphthalene market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Alkylated naphthalene is a preferred lubricant in a variety of automotive and industrial applications. It delivers stability and improves the performance of materials. It provides additional benefits including good additive solvency, increased thermal, oxidative, hydrolytic stability, and seal compatibility. These factors positively impact the market growth. However, the high cost of these chemicals thereby, dampens the market growth.
Automotive Sector Raises the Demand for Alkylated Naphthalene
Increasing sentience regarding the profits generated by industrially advanced lubricants is projected to upsurge the demand for alkylated naphthalene. Rising prospects of leading manufacturers to introduce innovative fluid additives such as alkylated naphthalene due to its benefits such as fuel effectiveness, and high quality performance of engines in vehicles, thereby upsurges the market trend. Moreover, advancement in automotive and transportation industries is likely to propel the demand for alkylated naphthalene in the near future. Rising tendency of using synthetic lubricants in several applications by OEMs is expected to drive the market growth. The alkylated naphthalene market is predicted to inflate in the near future owed to practice of fluid processing technologies and low carbon emission additives in automotive industry.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Alkylated Naphthalene Market
North America dominated the global market followed by Europe. APAC offers a lucrative market growth owing to extensive use of these products in several industries such as textile, oil & gas, pulp & paper, construction, agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, paints & coatings. Additionally, low labor cost and availability of raw materials further augments the regional market growth. China dominated the APAC market due to rapid increase in population. Latin America market is exhibited to grow at a steady pace. Brazil lead the regional market owing to rising adoption of alkylated naphthalene by various end users. MEA is expected to grow at a considerable rate due to rising automotive industry in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the Global alkylated naphthalene market include:
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Mobil Corp
- BP Global
- Total S.A.
- Chevron Corporation
- Eni S.p.A
- Sinopec Corp
- Lukoil Oil
- Company Huntsman
- Taiwan Dyestuffs & Pigments Corp
- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd
Key players in alkylated naphthalene market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, in May 2017, ExxonMobil completes acquisition of one of the world’s largest aromatics plants company acquires Jurong Aromatics Corporation plant in Singapore. Plant will enable cost-competitive growth of ExxonMobil’s strategic aromatics business..
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global alkylated naphthalene market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rapid industrialization.
- Based on application, automotive segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in Global alkylated naphthalene market
By Product Type
- Sodium Salts
By Application Type
- Automotive and Stationary Engine Oils
- Automotive and Industrial Gear Oils
- High Temperature Chain Lubricants
- Paper Machine Oils
- Hydraulic Oils
- Circulating Oils/Turbine Oils/R&O Oils
- Screw Compressor Oils
- Heat Transfer Oils
- Windmill Oils and Greases
- Automotive and Industrial
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.