Global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints Market Report Description:
Global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market report gives comprehensive outlook on Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on Global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, End User and region. This report studies global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition.
The report also includes the total revenue and volume of each segment of the market. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints products.
Global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints Market:
The global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Rising demand for anti-skinning agents from printing inks industry, increasing focus towards sustainable products such as lead free paints, bio based printing inks, etc., growing GDP & rapid urbanization and growing demand from water borne paints are some key factors influencing the market growth.
Growing Focus towards Sustainable Products
As there is an increasing demand for Sustainable Products there is an increasing demand for anti-skinning agents. Anti-skinning agents react with the free radicals formed during the oxidative polymerisation processes, as they are more readily oxidised than the drying oils or drying oil derivatives present in the coating. The anti-skinning agents hereby prevent the cross-linking from taking place, for which reason the drying of the coating is stopped. The volatile anti-skinning agent might also to some extend form complexes with the primary drier metal and hereby influence the activity of the drier system. The anti-skinning agents continue to act until all the molecules of the compound are exhausted.
Anti-skinning agents mechanism is related to the prevention of coating crust in paint drying that defines the polymerization process of paint and drier effect. General anti-skinning agents add amount in terms of total amount of paint for 0.1~0.3% while add amount of varnish should be controlled around 0.25%. The increasing use of methylethylketoxime (MEKO) skinning agent in alkyd based paints used for printing inks, industrial wood, pigment dispersions, and general industrial end-uses to prevent skinning factor are fueling the growth of global anti-skinning agents market.
Increase in Drying Time
The factor which is restricting to use anti-skinning agents is the increase in drying time due to anti-oxidant property. Dosage should be carefully optimized to attain right level of anti-skinning activity and drying time. Skinning in the paint film after application is also disadvantageous. Excessively rapid drying of the surface of the paint prevents the lower film layers from drying evenly because they are shielded from oxygen, which is prevented from sufficiently penetrating into and dispersing within the paint film. This can lead among other things to flow problems in the paint film, adhesion problems, or insufficiently hard films.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints Market
Asia pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market with considerable CAGR. Asia Pacific dominated the Anti-Skinning Agent market due to growing GDP and rapid urbanization which in turn is raising the demand for new and enhanced infrastructure and allowing the growth of decorative paints. China and India creates a highly conducive environment for anti-skinning market owing to increase in construction and printing ink end user activities.
Key player’s profiles in the global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market include:
· Troy Corporation (U.S.)
· Polyrheo Inc. (Canada)
· OMG Americas (Pennsylvania)
· Venator Materials Corporation (England)
· GSFC Ltd. (India)
· Gelest Inc. (Pennsylvania)
· Elementis Plc. (U.S.)
· Dura Chemicals (U.S.)
· Borchers (U.S.)
· Arkema (France)
Global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For instance, the company named Brochers has developed an oxime-free anti-skinning agent, which have anti-oxidant properties similar to oximes and phenols, and are non-hazardous substitutions for them.
Key Findings of the Report:
· Global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 which could be attributed to the growing demand for anti-skinning agents from printing inks industry.
· Based on Type, Oximes segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
· Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Anti-Skinning Agents in Paints market
Key Features of the Report:
· The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
· The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
· The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
· The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
· The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
· The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
· 2,6-di-t-butyl-4-methoxyphenol (BHT)
· 2-butanone ketoxime (methylethylketoxime (MEKO))
· Cyclohexanone oxime
· Retention Aids
o Solvent Borne
o Water Borne
By End User
o General Industrial
o Industrial Woods
o Printing Inks
o Pigment Dispersions
o North America
o Rest of Europe
o Australia & New Zealand
o ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
o Middle East and Africa (MEA)
o Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
o South Africa
o Rest of MEA