Global Automotive Foams Market
Global Automotive Foams Market Report Description:
Global automotive foams market report gives comprehensive outlook on automotive foams across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global automotive foams market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the type, application, end user, and regions. This report studies global automotive foams market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global automotive foams market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global automotive foams market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global automotive foams market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global automotive foams products.
Global Automotive Foams Market:
The global automotive foams market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Emerging automotive industry in developing countries such as China, and India, is anticipated to propel the automotive foam market during the forecast period. Upcoming R&D activities in addition to scientific revolutions in the area of economical manufacture & dispensation has driven the market growth and progress is anticipated to endure in the immediate future. Rising population, in developing economies from Asia Pacific, combined through expanding consumer expenditure as well as procuring power is anticipated to upsurge the demand for automobiles in the near future. However, the stringent government regulations pertaining the use of these products restraints the market growth.
Burgeoning Applications of Polyurethane
Automotive foam are available in various types such as polyurethane, polyolefin, others. Polyurethane is the major type of foams. Polyurethane foams provide increased structural support; manage harness, noise, and vibration; and aid to cover the cabin against road and engine noise and dust. Supports to meet sustainability objectives through 25 percent renewable soy-based low-emission MDI. This is a lighter-weight plus results in a possible mass reserves of up to 30 percent liable on magnitude void. Polyurethane foams find its application wherever crack close up or hardening is compulsory, including: lateral rails, body-side joints, door panels, engine cradles, hydro formed replacements, underbody cross-car structure, frame rails, longitudinal structures, pillars, sills. It assistances to meet VOC and odor requirements as well as aging physical and mechanical properties for automotive interiors.
Polyether is the fastest growing segment. It permits augmented intricacy of part design because of exceptional flow ability of foams in addition to improved compression-set assets than other low volatile organic compound (VOC) emission foam types, aiding to recover memory of foam shape after compression.
APAC Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Automotive Foams Market
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share in the market in terms of revenue, besides it is likely to linger its domination during forecasted period. Rising automobile industry in the Asia Pacific region is predictable to be powered by means of the rise in expenditure ability. Furthermore, governing advisors have placed down compulsory standards to upsurge the efficiency of fuels in vehicles, which has obliged corporations to participate in R&D activities in order to achieve sophisticated efficiency of fuel and make ground-breaking alterations for the designing of vehicles. Europe establishes as a significant market for automotive foams. Countries such as Germany, France drives the regional growth. Increase in the number of automotive industries in this region fuels the market growth in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global automotive foams market include:
- Armacell International S.A
- BASF SE
- Rogers Corporation
- Bridgestone Corporation
- The Woodbridge Group
- Recticel NV
- Borealis AG
- Vitafoams, Lear Corporation
Key players in global automotive foam market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, 19 September 2018 BASF has developed the world’s first particle foam based on polyethersulfone.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global automotive foams market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing automotive industries.
- Based on product type, polyurethane segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global automotive foams market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Type
- Body-side joints
- Door panels
- Engine cradles
- Frame rails
- Acoustical insulation/foam
- Energy management foam
By End User Type
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA