Global Baby Products Market
Global Baby Products Market Report Description:
Global baby products market report gives comprehensive outlook on baby products across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global baby products market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, and regions. This report studies global baby products market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Baby Products market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global baby products market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global baby products market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global baby products.
Global Baby Products Market:
The global baby products market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Growing industrial development coupled with rising middle-class populace across a number of emerging provinces are fueling the market growth. Changes in the lifestyle of consumers, predominantly in emerging economies, has fortified the acceptance of convenience-oriented routine, creating a demand for such products, which further propels industry growth in the near future. Furthermore, increasing awareness of customers about health of child is up surging the deals with these products, thus supplementing the growth of market. However, lack of penetration of these products in developing nations dampens the growth of market.
Rising Demand for Cosmetic Products
Baby products are available in a wide range of products including cosmetics, baby foods, baby safety & convenience. Cosmetics and toiletries held a major chunk in the market in terms of revenue. Cosmetic products include skin, bath, hair care, and bath products, which provides various benefits such as healthy skin and prevention of skin from infections. Key players have been concentrating on the improvement of products, as performance with improved technology, composition, design. Governments in developing nations are undertaking various initiatives to create an awareness regarding the benefits of such products. These factors are anticipated to up surge the demand for cosmetics, thereby positively impacting the market growth.
The baby food is expected to be the second leading segment. Variety of baby foods are available such as frozen foods, snacks, and cereals, milk products, juices, which provides basic nutrition to the baby is likely to drive the growth of market during the forecast period.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Baby Products Market
North America market is expected to hold for a significant position in the market during the forecast period. U.S is the leading country which drives the regional market growth. The growth in this region can be attributed to the convenience of high-quality items. Furthermore, rapid expansion of e-commerce section in the baby product industry is expected to increase the sales during the forecast period. Baby products market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a steady pace in arrears to changing consumer lifestyle, rising expenditure of the consumers, growing awareness regarding the health of baby.
Key player’s profiles in the global baby products market include:
- Procter & Gamble Company
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Plc
- Unilever Plc
- Nestle S.A.
- Abbott Nutrition
- Mead Johnson Nutritionals
- ABC- American Baby Corporation
Key players in global Baby Products market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, March 27, 2019- Saudi Aramco announced the signing of a share purchase agreement to acquire majority stake in Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) from the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global baby products market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to the changing lifestyle of consumers.
- Based on product type, cosmetics segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global baby products market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
- Baby Food
- Baby Safety & Convenience
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA