Global Beer Market
By Product Type (Stout and Porter, Lager, Malt, Ale, Others), By Production (Macro Brewery, Micro Brewery, Craft Brewery, Others), By Packaging (PET Bottle, Metal Can, Glass, Others), and Geography – Market Estimation, Size, Dynamics, Regional Share, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2013 to 2017 and Forecast 2018 to 2024
Global beer market was valued at US $ XX Mn and expected to grow at XX% Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) over 2018 to 2024.
Market Outline: Beer Market
Beer is most widely consumed alcoholic beverage across the world. It is generally produced by extracting the raw materials with water, by boiling and fermentation. Beer production involves malting, milling, mashing, hop addition, extract separation and boiling. The process continues by removal of hops and precipitates, cooling and aeration, fermentation, separation of yeast, aging, maturing, and packaging. In commercial brewing, the natural carbonation is removed or replaced with forced carbonation.
Market Dynamics: Beer Market
Increase in the urbanization, change in consumer preferences for beer are key factors expected to witness the growth of beer market. The change in lifestyle coupled with the adoption of western food habits is expected to fuel the market. The growing youth population and soaring acceptance of social drinking is anticipated to witness positive impact on the market. The strategic moves by the manufacturers through mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations are expected to provide an opportunity to the manufacturers, which is likely to boost the growth of the beer market. However, the taxations and higher excise duties over the local and imported beer is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Market Scope: Beer Market
The beer market is segmented based on the product type, production, packaging, and distribution channel
Based on the product type, the market is segmented into the following:
- Stout & Porter
Based on the production, the market is segmented into the following:
- Craft Brewery
Based on the packaging, the market is segmented into the following:
- PET Bottle
- Metal Can
Regional Analysis: Beer Market
Geographically, global beer market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Asia Pacific beer market is the dominant revenue share of the global beer market due to higher consumption of beer. Significant increase in the youth population coupled with increased consumption of beer in India, China expected to boost the global beer market. Russia and Ukraine contribute the largest share in the Eastern Europe region. North America beer market is projected to show growth in the forecasted period. U.S and Mexico contribute the largest share in the region of North America.
Competition Assessment: Beer Market
Some of the players(Beer Market Companies) in the global beer market include:
- Diageo PLC (UK)
- United Breweries Group (India)
- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd (Japan)
- Carlsberg Group (Denmark)
- Breckenridge Brewery (U.S)
- Heineken NV (Netherlands)
- Groupo Modelo (Mexico)
- Camden Town Brewery (UK)
- Four Peaks Brewing Company (U.S)
- Kirin Holdings Co. Ltd (Japan)
Market players(Beer Market Companies) such as Diageo PLC, Heineken NV and few others are focusing on untapped markets and geographies to capitalize the market opportunities along with attaining significant market shares during the forecast period.
Notable Market Developments: Beer Market
- In March 2018, Corona has launched its first new beer in 29 Years.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report covers exhaustive regional information, that includes North America (the USA and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain, Russia, Poland and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia & New Zealand, ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others), South Korea, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentian, Venezula, and Rest of Latin America), and Middle East and Africa (Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries, Israel, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides a plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of the socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market