Global Biocides Market
Global Biocides Market Report Description:
Global Biocides market report gives comprehensive outlook on Biocides across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global biocides market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, and region. This report studies global biocides market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global biocides market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global biocides market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Biocides market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global biocides products.
Global Biocides Market:
The global biocides market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2020-2026. Rising need for water treatment, growing demand from various applications such as food & beverage, paints & coatings etc, rapid growth in global population thus increasing the demand for clean water are some of the key factors fuelling the market growth. However, stringent regulations imposed on the usage of chlorine is hampering the market growth. Moreover, new novel manufacturing technologies, manufacturing of eco-friendly products having less adverse environmental impact are the major opportunities during the forecast period.
Rising Demand from Water Treatment:
Biocides is a useful compound in water treatment as it eliminates microbes in water. Chlorine is the most widely used industrial biocide. It has been used for disinfection of domestic water supplies and for the removal of tastes and odours from water for a long time. More chlorine is needed to kill the unwanted bacteria in a water system. Water towers are ideal locations for the growth of biological organisms, such as bacteria, algae, fungi, sulphate-reducing bacteria, and protozoa. These chemicals are widely used in cooling towers, spas and swimming pools, sewage treatment, and industrial wastewater treatment.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Biocides Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global biocides market with considerable CAGR. XX. North America is expected to be the one of the fastest growing regions owing to the increasing end user industries such as paints & coatings, food and beverage in which biocides are used. Asia Pacific witnessed steady growth due to the rise in demand for water treatment among consumers and stringent regulations imposed on water preservation & management and huge growth of water treatment in countries such as China, India for residential and industrial applications has boosted the market growth in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global biocides market include:
- Clariant AG
- BASF SE
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Lanxess AG
- Solvay S.A.
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Kemira Oyj
- Thor Group Limited
- Troy Corporation
Global biocides market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in 2019, Safic-Alcan and Lanxess collaborated in biocides in France. Safic-Alcan collaboration will further strengthen relationship with Lanxess and will make possible to promote original and alternative biocides solutions.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global biocides market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to rising demand for water treatment.
- Based on application, water treatment segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global biocides market
- Organic Acids
- Metallic Compounds
- Halogen Compounds
- Other Types
- Wood Preservation
- Water Treatment
- Pharmaceutical and Personal Care
- Paints and Coatings
- Food and Beverage
- Other Applications
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market