Global Bone Densitometers Market
Global Bone Densitometers Market Report Description:
Global bone densitometers market report gives comprehensive outlook on bone densitometers across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global bone densitometers market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of technology, end users, and region. This report studies global bone densitometers market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global bone densitometers market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global bone densitometers market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global bone densitometers market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global bone densitometers products.
Global Bone Densitometers Market:
The global bone densitometers market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to increase in prevalence of osteoporosis due to rising incidence of vertebral and hip fractures increases exponentially with advancing age and metabolic diseases such as osteomalacia, growing obese population and increasing number of geriatric population are the major factors that are driving the growth of the bone densitometers market. Additionally, rising prevalence of osteoporosis in post-menopausal women are expected to fuel the growth of the market. Moreover, increasing number of awareness campaigns in the public pertaining to proper diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis. For instance, National Bone Health Alliance and Fracture Liaison Service (FLS) care coordination program is conducted by National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF), a government healthcare organization for sharing a common prevention and awareness message among the masses. However, high cost and risks associated with the bone densitometers restrains the growth of the market over the future years.
Increase in Prevalence of Osteoporosis
Worldwide, osteoporosis causes more than 8.9 million fractures annually, resulting in an osteoporotic fracture for every 3 seconds. According to International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF), by 2050, the worldwide incidence of hip fracture in men is projected to increase by 310% and 240% in women. Osteoporosis is estimated to affect 200 million women worldwide, approximately one-tenth of women aged 60, one-fifth of women aged 70, two-fifths of women aged 80 and two-thirds of women aged 90. Moreover, increasing use of proton pump inhibitor drugs reduces the absorption of calcium from the stomach and long term use of these drugs can significantly increase the risk of an osteoporosis related fractures.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Bone Densitometers Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global bone densitometers market with significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years owing to availability of favorable reimbursement policies and high expenditure on healthcare and well established healthcare infrastructure and rising prevalence of osteoporosis. Moreover, presence of large of market players in the region fuels the growth of the market in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster growth rate owing to increasing prevalence of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women and geriatric population and advancements in technology fuels the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global bone densitometers market include:
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Osteometer Meditech Inc.
- Lone Oak Medical Technologies LLC
- DMS Imaging
- Medonica Co. Ltd.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Swissray International
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global bone densitometers market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing prevalence of osteoporosis .
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global bone densitometers market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Peripheral Bone Densitometry
- Peripheral Dual energy X-ray Absorptiometry (pDEXA)
- Single Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (SEXA)
- Radiographic Absorptiometry (RA)
- Quantitative Ultrasound (QUS)
- Peripheral Quantitative Computed Tomography (pQCT)
- Axial Bone Densitometry
- Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA)
- Quantitative Computed Tomography (QCT)
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA