Global Bromelain Market
Global Bromelain Market Report Description:
Global Bromelain market report gives comprehensive outlook on bromelain across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global bromelain market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of source, application and region. This report studies global bromelain market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global bromelain market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global bromelain market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global bromelain market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global bromelain products.
Global Bromelain Market:
The global bromelain market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors boosting the market growth include increasing demand for bromelain from various industries, rising consumer beauty awareness and increasing anti-aging cosmetics demand and the inherent properties of bromelain to tenderize meat. Further, easy availability of the product in various specifications is the other factor responsible for the market growth. However, factors such as harmful side effects of bromelain is hampering the market growth.
Increasing Demand from Food and Beverage Industry is fueling the Market
Bromelain is a mixture of enzymes derived from pineapple. Its effects are mainly a product of its proteolytic activity, which stimulates fibrinolysis by increasing plasmin, but bromelain also has been shown to prevent kinin production and to inhibit platelet aggregation. Bromelain is used for food protein hydrolysis as process aid. For example, it is used in baking, meat tenderization, brewing, fish protein hydrolysation, etc. Bromelain is in huge demand in the F&B industry to tenderize red meat. There is a constant and fast increasing consumer demand for processed meat and ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat meat dishes, due to the ease of consumption of these ready meat food products and thus meat industry is a large part of the global food & beverages sector.
Harmful Side Effects of Bromelain Hampers the Market Growth
Bromelain may cause some side effects, such as diarrhea and stomach and intestinal discomfort. It may also cause allergic reactions, especially in people who have other allergies. Hence, harmful side effects of bromelain hampers the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Bromelain Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global bromelain market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to huge government spending’s on infrastructure development and robust manufacturing base in the region. Also, China is the major contributor for the market growth due to the expansion in the end user industries and increasing investments in natural enzyme sector. Additionally, Europe held considerable market share during estimated period as healthcare industry in Germany is considered to be the strongest in the region.
Key player’s profiles in the global bromelain market include:
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies (India)
- Changsha Natureway Co.Ltd. (China)
- Creative Enzymes (U.S.)
- Enzybel Group (Belgium)
- Enzyme Development Corporation (U.S.)
- Food State Company (U.K.)
- Fooding Group Limited (China)
- Hong Mao Biochemicals Co.Ltd. (Thailand)
- Krishna Enzytech Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Nutriteck (Canada)
Global bromelain market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global bromelain market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing demand from various industries
- Based on application, food & beverages segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Bromelain market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Dietary Supplements
- Food & beverages
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA