Global Coalescing Agent Market Report Description:
Global coalescing agent market report gives comprehensive outlook on coalescing agent across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global coalescing agent market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global coalescing agent market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Coalescing Agent market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global coalescing agent market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global coalescing agent market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global coalescing agent products.
Global Coalescing Agent Market:
The global Coalescing Agent market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Rapid urbanization in emerging economies, increasing demand from end user industries, growing demand for high-performance coatings and increasing demand for environmentally-friendly coalescent agents are some key factors influencing the market growth.
High Demand from End User Industries
The key factor driving the development of the global coalescing agents market are the expansion of end-use industries across the globe and the increase in demand for high performance coatings in these end-use industries. Coalescing agent enables better mechanical properties, corrosion resistance, film impermeability, film appearance and resistance against harmful chemicals, these properties help the adoption of coatings in numerous number of applications and end-user industries. Coalescing agent can be added during the letdown stage of coating formulation and generally used in water-borne coatings. In high-end applications where the process has been taken out in a HPHT (high pressure and high temperature environment) environment there is a need of high performance coatings that can withstand high temperatures for a long term. Hence, growth in end-use industries such as construction and automotive, as well as increasing disposable income, is majorly driving the demand for a coalescing agent market.
High Production Cost
The cost of formulation of non-VOC content coalescing is relatively high, which dents the market growth in the future. Rising raw material prices for the formulation of coalescing agent acts as an adoption barrier. Furthermore, lack of attentiveness regarding the ill effects created by the coalescing agent may further restrain the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Coalescing Agent Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global Coalescing Agent market with considerable CAGR owing to the rapid growth of new product development and capacity expansion. Likewise, intensification in end-use industries is also projected to have progressive impact on the Asia Pacific coalescing agents market.
Key player’s profiles in the global Coalescing Agent market include:
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- Elementis Plc (UK)
- Eastman Chemical Company (US)
- DowDuPont (US)
- Croda International Plc (UK)
- Celanese Corporation (US)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Arkema Group (France)
Global Coalescing Agent market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In June 2018, The Dow Chemical Company (US) announced a series of phased expansion of its global glycol capacity through a series of seven debottlenecking and incremental expansion projects. The company will increase the production capacity of select p-series and performance glycol ethers, including the DOWANOL Glycol Ethers product line.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global Coalescing Agent market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to growing demand from end user industries.
- Based on application, Paints & Coatings segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Coalescing Agent market
- Hydrophilic Coalescing Agent
- Hydrophobic Coalescing Agent
- Personal Care Ingredient
- Paints & Coatings
- Adhesive & Sealants
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market