Global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market
Global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market Report Description:
Global conductive plastic compounds market report gives comprehensive outlook on conductive plastic compounds across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global conductive plastic compounds market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of resin type, filler type, end user and region. This report studies global conductive plastic compounds market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global conductive plastic compounds market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global conductive plastic compounds market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global conductive plastic compounds market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global conductive plastic compounds products.
Global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market:
The global market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include increasing manufacturing of electric components and electronic equipment, growing popularity for miniaturization in electronics, electrical engineering, communications engineering, and automotive engineering industries, advancement in filler material technology, increasing research programs coupled with government initiatives on plastic compounds and high growth in emerging economies.
Increasing Manufacturing of Electric Components and Electronic Equipment is Fueling the Market Growth
The electronics manufacturing landscape is changing. Manufacturing equipment is crucial for ensuring the quality of any electronic device or component. The electronics manufacturing industry has changed dramatically over the past several years, and those changes show no signs of slowing down soon. The ever increasing complexity of electronic assemblies and the miniaturization of components have enhanced the demand for advanced and reliable manufacturing equipment.
The demand for electronics continues to rise, driven by several different factors, including the growing use of electronic devices in daily life, shorter product life cycles, and technological advancements in diverse industries such as consumer, industrial and automotive electronics. Electric and electronic products have gained increasing importance in a number of end-use industries. Increase in production of such high quality electric and electronic components is likely to expand the demand for plastic compounds in the near future.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Conductive Plastic Compounds Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global conductive plastic compounds market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to existence of large automotive component manufacturers, electrical & electronic device manufacturers and existence of various small domestic plastic compound manufacturer. Also, China is the major contributor for the market growth in this region as it is the producer of plastic compounds. In addition, North America held considerable market share during estimated period owing to ongoing research & development activities among universities and plastic converters & compounders.
Key player’s profiles in the global conductive plastic compounds market include:
- BASF SE
- Adell PlasticsInc
- Coperion K Tron
- DowDuPont Inc.
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
- Mexichem Specialty Compounds Inc.
- Polyvisions Inc
- RTP Company
- Sojitz Corporation
Global conductive plastic compounds market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For instance, in Jun 2018, BASF expanded its business by opening a new application center for Plastic Additives in Kaisten. The new application center serves as the regional technical support base for customers for applications such as polymer production, master batch and leading players in the converting industry but is also the global competency center for the automotive as well as the film and tape industry.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global conductive plastic compounds market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing manufacturing of electric components and electronic equipment
- Based on resin type, polystyrene segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global conductive plastic compounds market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Resin Type
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Engineering Plastics
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Polybutylene Terephthalate
By Filler Type
- Carbon Black
- Carbon Fibers
- Carbon Nanotubes
- Others (including Graphite)
By End User
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Goods & Appliances
- Electrical & Electronics
- Industrial Applications
- Others (Packaging and Petrochemical Mining)
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA