Global cooling fabrics market report gives comprehensive outlook on cooling fabrics across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, technology, textile type, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. The report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed the market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global cooling fabrics products.
Global Cooling Fabrics Market Size
The global cooling fabrics market estimated to be valued around US $ 2.1 Bn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR of 8.9% over 2020-2026. Due to the rapid increase in the lifestyle and increasing sports culture has led to the widespread use of cooling fabrics. Increasing demand for protective and durable clothing solutions boosting the market growth. In addition, rise in the awareness of the healthcare and growth in the technological advancement boost the growth of the market. However, high cost of raw materials and the end product individuals desist for purchasing such clothes and lack of standardized norms are the major factors that hinder the growth of the market.
Increasing Demand in the Sports Industries are fueling the Growth of the Cooling Fabrics Market
In the recent years, Due to increase in the sports culture and increasing prevalence of healthcare managements among the individuals. Increasing adoption of cooling fabrics by consumers as it lower the body temperature by providing ventilation and evaporate the sweat release during sports activities which make them huge popular. Additionally, in the fashion industry cooling fabrics are the first choice as it is more comfortable to the wearer due to its features such as better breathability and fits the shape of the body in the best possible way this is estimated to boost the demand for cooling fabrics in the market.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Cooling Fabrics Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global cooling fabrics market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to massive increasing fashion and sports industries, adoption of more efficient and increasing popularity of the cooling fabrics are some of the major key factors which boosting the market growth. In Asia Pacific, the growth of the market is significant due to the expansion of the various clothes manufacturing industries can also be attributed to the massive production activities for fulfil the demand from the consumers.
- Nan Ya Plastics
- Tex-Ray Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Formosa Taffeta Co. Ltd.
- Coolcore LLC
Global cooling fabrics market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. In March 2018, Coolcore LLC launched single strand yarn Fibr-X which possess the same thermoregulation characteristics as the original fabrics. Fibr-X yarn could be woven with other natural and synthetic fibers. With this new product launch, the company was able to strengthen its product portfolio.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global cooling fabrics market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 due to increase in the sports culture and fashion industries.
- Based on type, technology, textile type, application and region cooling fabrics segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026).
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies.
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario.
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
- Cooling Finishes
- Polymer Coatings
- Specialty Fibers
By Textile Type
- Sports Apparel
- Protective Wearing
- Others (Medical, Towels, Knee Wraps, Caps, and Bandanas)
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA