Global Craft Beer Market Report Description:
Global craft beer market report gives comprehensive outlook on craft beer across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, distribution channel, and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to indentify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global craft beer market report includes regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global craft beer market report include suppliers, manufacturers, and marketers engaged in global craft beer products.
Global Craft Beer Market:
The global craft beer market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2019 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2020-2026 due to increase in the consumption of low alcohol beverages and flavored beers, innovation of wide variety of flavors of craft beer products, rise in disposable income, and better availability of the products in developed and developing countries are anticipated to surge the market over the forecast years.
Increase in the Health Consciousness among the People
Increase in the health awareness among the population coupled with surge in consumption of low alcohol beverages are propel the market over the forecast years. Moreover, rise in R&D for the development of newer craft beer products by the market players, increase in the number of breweries in developed and developing countries, increase in the production of raw materials such as wheat and barley, and better availability of the products are boost the global craft beer market over the forecast timeframe.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Craft Beer Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global craft beer market with significant CAGR. Increase in health awareness among the population, increase in the consumption of low alcohol beverages, and rise in disposable income are anticipated to propel the market in North America region. Europe craft beer market projected to grow at significant rate owing to increase in R&D for the development of newer products with wide variety of flavors, change in lifestyle, and better availability of the products are expected to enhance the market.
- Anheuser-Busch Companies LLC
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- Bell’s Brewery Inc.
- The Gambrinus Company
- Sam Adams
- Sierra Nevada
- Stone & Wood Brewing Co.
- G. Yuengling and Son
- KBE Drinks
- British Brewer
- Heineken UK Limited
- The Boston Beer Company
Global craft beer market is surging owing to frequent product approvals and launchings by the market players. For instance, In June 2018, Kingfisher teamed up with Freedom, one of the UK’s original craft breweries to develop pale ale craft beer for its customers. Moreover, in January 2019, British Brewer launched light craft beer to promote the smart drinking
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global craft beer market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in the preference for craft beer
- Based on product type, ales craft beer accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market
By Product Type
- Pilseners and Pale Lagers
- Specialty Beers
By Distribution Channel
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market