Global Dairy Herd Management Market Report Description:
Global dairy herd management market report gives comprehensive outlook on dairy herd management across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and RoW. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, end-user and region. This report studies market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed the market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global dairy herd management products.
Global Dairy Herd Management Market:
The global dairy herd management market valued US 2,734.2 Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 6.5% over 2020-2026. Increase in herd size, innovation and proliferation of dairy equipment, rising government initiatives toward dairy herd management, enhancement of complementary technologies and rising awareness about the availability of these systems are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, factors such as environmental issues resulting from dairy farming and dearth of trained dairy professionals are hampering the market growth. Further, rapid urbanization and high growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market growth.
Small-Scale Dairy Farms Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Dairy Herd Management Market
Small-Scale Dairy Farms accounted for larger revenue share in the market with a CAGR of 6.8% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The growth in this segment is due to rising support from diverse public-private organizations for small-scale dairy farmers and increasing demand for dairy products in developing countries. Also, small-scale farms usually incur economic losses and their production value does not exceed full costs, including time cost and cost of capital committed by their owners.
Europe Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Dairy Herd Management Market
Europe accounted for larger revenue share in the market with a CAGR of 6.0% and is expected to grow over the forecast years is due to growing demand for high-quality milk and milk products and large volume of milk production. Also, presence of a large number of dairy producing units and increasing number of dairy cows are other factors responsible for the market growth in the region. Further, Asia Pacific held highest CAGR during estimated period.
- GEA Group AG
- Fullwood Packo
- Afimilk Ltd.
- Waikato Milking Systems NZ LP
- Stellapps Technologies Private Limited
- Sum-It Computer Systems Ltd
Global dairy herd management market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for dairy herd management to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance, On July 2019, Fullwood Packo collaborated with Festo to use the automation that delivers greater freedom for dairy cows and farmers. Festo supplies complete cartesian robot assemblies, and pneumatic and controls kits for each M²erlin robot. In 2017, DeLaval (Sweden) signed an agreement with Fair Oaks Farms to supply 12 DeLaval voluntary milking system VMS. Through this agreement, Fair Oaks Farms added robotic milking systems to its rotary-based milking systems
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global dairy herd management market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to rising government initiatives toward dairy herd management
- Based on region, Europe accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in the market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Animal Comfort
- Calf Management
- Feeding Management
- Heat Stress Management
- Milk Harvesting
- Reproduction Management
By End User
- Cooperative Dairy Farms
- Large-Scale Dairy Farms
- Small-Scale Dairy Farms
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC