Global Dental Suture Market Report Description:
Global dental suture market report gives comprehensive outlook on dental suture across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global dental suture market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global dental suture market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global dental suture market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global dental suture products.
Global Dental Suture Market:
The global dental suture market valued US XX Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of XX% over 2020-2026. Some of the key factors fostering the market growth include increasing disposable income in emerging economies, rise in the number of wound closure practices, growing geriatric population, increasing incidences of dental caries coupled with periodontal diseases and rising need for more major reforms and policies to make certain better oral health. However, mouth infections and presence of substitute products might hamper the market growth.
Absorbable Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Dental Suture Market
Absorbable accounted for larger revenue share in global dental suture market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Absorbable sutures are amongst the mainly favored varieties due to the ease they offer to patients, while these varieties might not establish to be a good option for patients having a low intraoral pH. Some examples of absorbable sutures are polyglycolic sutures, gut sutures, and chromic gut.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Dental Suture Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global dental suture market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The rising occurrence of dental diseases, increasing dental care expenditure, new product launches and positive insurance coverage for dental treatments will considerably drive market growth in this region over the forecast period. US is the significant market for dental sutures in North America.
- Surgical Specialties
- Osteogenics Biomedical
- Advanced Medical Solutions
- Titan Instruments
Global dental suture market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for dental suture to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In August 2016, Ethicon US, LLC. launched its knotless suture portfolio with the launch of stratafix spiral plus devices. With the addition of this new suture technology, the company established the most comprehensive and unmatched knotless sutures for surgeons in the US.
- In September 2019, Golnit Ltd. launched GOLNIT, a non-absorbable PTFE surgical suture. It is a non-absorbable expanded polytetrafluoroethylene surgical suture. It is indicated for use in all types of soft tissue approximation and/or ligation, including dental, cardiovascular, and general surgeries, as well as repair for the dura mater.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global dental suture market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to increasing prevalence of dental conditions rise in the number of wound closure practices
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global dental suture market
- Dental Clinic
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market