“The Dermal Fillers Market was valued around US$ 3.2 Bn by 2017 and growing at a significant CAGR over six years forecast period 2018-2023 owing to increase in the incidence of cosmetic skin issues and awareness among young population”
Global Dermal Fillers Market
By Product Type (Absorbable Dermal Fillers and Non-Absorbable Dermal Fillers), By Ingredient Type (Hyaluronic Acid (HLA), Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLA), Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaH), Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), and Collagen), By Application (Aesthetic Restoration, Wrinkle Reduction, Dentistry, and Reconstructive Surgery), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Beauty/Aesthetic Clinics, and Online Pharmacies), and Country- Market Estimation, Dynamics, Segment Shares, Trends, Competitor Analysis 2012-2017 and Forecast 2018 – 2024
Global dermal fillers market report gives comprehensive outlook on dermal fillers across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global dermal fillers market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, ingredient type, distribution channel, and region. This report studies global dermal fillers market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global dermal fillers market report includes insights on cosmetic procedures, top countries for cosmetic procedures, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global dermal fillers market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global dermal fillers market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global dermal fillers products manufacturing, use, and advocacy.
Global Dermal Fillers Market Outline:
The global dermal fillers market estimated to be valued US$ 3.2 Bn in 2017 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2018-2023 due to rise in preference for the non-invasive or minimally invasive aesthetic procedures.
The surge in the Number of Geriatric Population
Increase in the number of geriatric population around the globe expected to fuel the market for dermal fillers over the forecast period. As per the World Health Organization (WHO), more than 2 Bn global population will be over the age of 60 by the year 2050, WHO stated that the growth of the facial filler market is directly proportional to the growing geriatric population, who experience loss of fluid and collagen in the skin as they grow older, that results in the development of wrinkles on the face and neck areas. Moreover, increase in the preference for minimally invasive aesthetic procedures enables the growth of dermal fillers market over the forecast years.
Increase in the Incidence of Dermatology Cases
Increasing patients with different cosmetic skin issues like deep lines, wrinkles and scars, diet imbalance are the major factors boosting the revenue growth of the global dermal fillers market. Apart from aforementioned dynamics, increase in healthcare expenditure, low level of pain, and presence of skilled professionals in developed and developing countries for dermal filling are expected to propel the global dermal fillers market over the forecast years.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Dermal Fillers Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global dermal fillers market with moderate CAGR. Increase in the preference for non-invasive aesthetic procedures, rise in geriatric population, and increase in disposable income are boosting the market growth in the region. Asia Pacific market projected to grow at significant rate owing to increase in number of dermatology patients and rise in adoption of dermal fillers among younger generation are expected to enhance the market.
Key players profiled in the global dermal fillers market include:
- Galderma (Nestle) (Switzerland)
- MERZ PHARMA GMBH & CO. KGAA (Germany)
- Allergan plc (Ireland)
- ADODERM GmbH
- Teoxane SA
- Sinclair Pharma plc.
Global dermal fillers market has been witnessing new product approvals and launchings by the market players. For instance, In December 2016, Galderma received U.S.FDA approval for two new products that are used to treat nasolabial folds or laugh lines in patients over the age of 21 Moreover, In January, 2017, Allergan plc, launched Juvederm First injectable filler designed for improving quality of skin and lasts up to 9 months with just one treatment session. This new innovative product of Allergan works with unique patented VYCROSS technology.
Key Findings of Dermal Fillers Market Report:
- Global Dermal Fillers market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2023 owing to increase in the preference for minimally invasive aesthetic procedures
- Based on product type absorbable dermal fillers accounted for larger market revenue share in 2017 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global dermal fillers market
Key Features of Dermal Fillers Market Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2024)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
Detailed Segmentation Of Dermal Fillers Market
By Product Type
- Absorbable Dermal Fillers
- Non-Absorbable Dermal Fillers
By Ingredient Type
- Hyaluronic Acid (HLA)
- Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLA)
- Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaH)
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA)
By Distribution Channel
- Retail Pharmacies
- Beauty Clinics
- Online Pharmacies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA