Global Dispersing Agents Market
Global Dispersing Agents Market Report Description:
Global dispersing agents market report gives comprehensive outlook on dispersing agents across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global dispersing agents market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, and regions. This report studies global dispersing agents market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global dispersing agents market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global dispersing agents market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Dispersing Agents market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global dispersing agents products.
Global Dispersing Agents Market:
The global dispersing agents market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Growing uses of dispersing agents in agriculture and automotive, oil & gas, paper, pharmaceutical, paint, detergents, industries is projected to propel the growth of market in the near future. Appearance of many novel application segments is expected to push the dispersing agent market during the forecast period. Growing emphasis on R&D accomplishments in order to meet the need for increasing technological progresses and innovations of new products has remained as a key trend employed by various manufacturers also drives the market growth. However, volatility in the cost of raw materials restraints the market growth.
Growing Construction Activities
Dispersing agents find a wide range of application in construction, paint & coating, pulp & paper, detergent, oil & gas, agriculture, pharmaceutical, others. Construction industry holds for a major position in the market and therefore this segment is projected to up surge the market growth in the coming years. Rising demand for dispersing agents in concrete preparation is expected to propel the growth of market. Various benefits associated with the use of dispersing agents in construction industry includes reduction in water content of about 15 – 20% without effecting the workability, increases workability at a given w/c ratio, providing highly cohesive concrete mix & reduces the chance of bleeding and segregation, makes concrete low permeable and hence more durable, no chloride – suitable for rcc, compatible with all types of cement, helps in reducing cement content for a required strength.
Development of numerous new emerging economies such as India, Brazil, Mexico etc. are anticipated to deliver new prospects for the growth of market in the coming years..
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Dispersing Agents Market
Asia Pacific leads the dispersion agent market and is expected to register a significant CAGR of XX% in the market. Moreover, industrial developments in emerging economies of India, China and South Korea as well as technical innovations in the region are anticipated to fuel the regional market. Rising activates in building and construction industries raises the demand for paints and coatings is also expected to up surge the growth of market. Increasing paper and pulp making in Asia Pacific is furthermore anticipated to propel the growth of market. Europe is the second largest market for dispersing agents. The growth in this region is due to the widespread presence of chemical industries. Germany holds a major chunk in the region due to growing demand for dispersing agents from various end user industries.
Key player’s profiles in the global dispersing agents market include:
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Clariant AG (Switzerland)
- Cytec Industries Inc. (U.S.)
- The Dow Chemical Company (U.S.)
- Air Products & Chemicals Inc (U.S.)
- Altana AG (Germany)
- Arkema Group (France)
- Emerald Performance Materials Llc (U.S.)
- Meadwestvaco Corporation (U.S.)
- The Lubrizol Corporation (U.S.)
- Croda International Plc (U.K),
- Gruppo Chimico Dalton Spa (Italy)
Key players in global dispersing agents market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, September 01, 2017 – DowDuPont™ (NYSE:DWDP) announced the successful completion of the merger of equals between The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) and E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company (“DuPont”).
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global dispersing agents market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to the rising building and construction activities.
- Based on application type, construction segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global dispersing agents market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Type
- Paint & Coating
- Pulp & Paper
- Oil & Gas
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA