Global Emollients & Oils for Personal Care and Cosmetics Market
Global Emollients & Oils for Personal Care and Cosmetics Market Report Description:
Global Emollients & Oils for Personal Care and Cosmetics market report gives comprehensive outlook on emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of source, type, application and region. This report studies global emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics products.
Global Emollients & Oils for Personal Care and Cosmetics Market:
The global Emollients & Oils for Personal Care and Cosmetics market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Factors such as rising awareness regarding health, changing lifestyles, growing middle-class population in developing countries, preference for multifunctional personal care products and increasing penetration of E-commerce platforms. However, high product price and less availability of some products are some factors restricting the market growth.
Preference for Multifunctional Personal Care Products
The growing popularity of multifunctional personal care products drives the demand for emollient-based personal care products. To offer multiple benefits personal care products need multifunctional ingredients, such as emollients as they provide many benefits in terms of skin growth and appearance. They can also be used to ease some skin conditions, such as eczema psoriasis, wrinkles, dark circles and associated skin problems. The popularity of multifunctional personal care and beauty products is increasing worldwide, especially among price-sensitive consumers. Vendors are developing integrated products using emollients that offer multiple benefits to meet the demands of consumers. Thus, these factors are likely to considerably drive market growth during the forecast period.
High Costs to Hamper the Market
The major restraint that act as barrier for market growth is high cost. The influence of these restraints to the emollients market is very high in the short run. These high priced products i.e, cosmetic and personal care products restricts the market growth mainly in emerging economies.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Emollients & Oils for Personal Care and Cosmetics Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics market with considerable CAGR. India is the major contributor for the market growth in this region. The growth can be attributed to increasing demand for natural-based products over their synthetic counterparts. Moreover, rapidly changing lifestyle of consumers together with rising awareness pertaining to beauty and wellness will further enhance the market growth in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics market include:
- The Lubrizol Corporation (U.S)
- Stephenson Group Limited (U.K)
- Evonik Industries AG (Germany)
- Sonneborn, LLC (U.S)
- Innospec, Inc. (U.S)
- Hallstar (U.S)
- Vantage Specialty Ingredients, Inc. (U.S)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Berg + Schmidt GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Cargill, Incorporated (U.S)
- Yasham (India)
Global emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For instance, in July 2017, Lubrizol Corporation collaborated with Essential Ingredients for distributing its products across U.S., thereby strengthening its regional presence.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global emollients & oils for personal care and cosmetics market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rising awareness regarding health.
- Based on source, natural emollients segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Emollients & Oils for Personal Care and Cosmetics market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Natural Emollients
- Castor Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Others (Shea Butter, etc.)
- Synthetic Emollients
- Non-medicated Emollients
- Medicated Emollients
- Sun Care
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA