Global ESD Packaging Industry Market Report Description:
Global ESD packaging industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on ESD packaging industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global ESD packaging industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, end users, and regions. This report studies global ESD packaging industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global ESD packaging industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global ESD packaging industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global ESD packaging industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global ESD packaging industry products.
Global ESD Packaging Industry Market:
The global ESD packaging industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Escalating demand for electrostatic discharge (ESD) market in the electronics and electrical industry, where suitable packaging are required in order to circumvent damage of their products. In addition, various industries such as the defense, military, electronics and electrical industry, in developed countries are correspondingly helping to strengthen the market demand. However, metallic components present in the ESD packaging can easily corrode the materials which are in contact with it, which further threatens the market growth.
Rising Demand for ESD Bags
ESD packaging is available in various product types such as tapes and labels, shrink films, boxes, containers, bags, trays, and clamshell, others. Boxes are the major contributor towards the market growth. It accounts for a major revenue share in the market. There are several type of bags available which includes static bags; shielding (metal-in, metal-out, moisture vapor barrier), antistatic and conductive. Shielding bag is one of the most commonly used “static” or ESD bag. A shielding bag comprises of layer of metal, usually aluminum (Al) (similar to Aluminum foil), that offers “shielding”. An ESD shielding bag has several conductive, mechanical, electrical, and antistatic properties.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global ESD Packaging Industry Market
Asia Pacific is the leader in global market. Asia Pacific accounts for a highest market share in the global electrostatic discharge (ESD) packaging market. The growth in this region can be attributed to the occurrence of many electronic companies in nation state of Taiwan, South Korea, China, and Japan. The growth is further owed to the expanding demand for smartphones and IT infrastructure in Asia Pacific. Europe is the second leading market for ESD packaging. The region is predicted to account a market value of US$ XX Mn during the forecast period.
Key player’s profiles in the global ESD packaging industry market include:
- Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd.
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Daicel Chemical Industries Ltd
- Celanese Corporation
- INEOS Oxide Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- Thai ESD Packaging Co., Ltd
- Sinopec Shanghai GaoQiao Petrochemical Corporation
Key players in ESD packaging industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance on 4 March 2019, US-based custom-engineered materials manufacturer Transcendia has acquired Purestat Engineered Technologies, an integrated manufacturer of electrostatic dissipative (ESD) active packaging solutions.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global ESD packaging industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising demands from various industries.
- Based on product type, bags segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global ESD packaging industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
- Tapes and labels
- Shrink films
By End User Type
- Consumer Electronics Industry
- Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA