Global Ethanolamines Industry Market Report Description:
Global ethanolamines industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on ethanolamines industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global Ethanolamines industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, organic compound type, and regions. This report studies global ethanolamine industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global ethanolamines industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global ethanolamines industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global ethanolamines industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global ethanolamines industry products.
Global Ethanolamines Industry Market:
The global ethanolamines industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. . Ethanolamines are a toxic, flammable, colorless, viscous liquid, and corrosive material, which is applied in numerous dispersions and solutions. Rising demand across the globe from end-use industries such as textile, detergent, herbicides, and detergents are expected to propel the growth of ethanolamine market during the forecast period. It is extensively used as feedstock for the production of pharmaceuticals, detergents, and polishes. Robust economic growth coupled with rapid industrialization in emerging economies of Asia Pacific such as China and India are the key driving factors for market growth in the coming years. However, volatility in the prices of raw materials, restraints the growth of market.
Herbicides Accelerates the Demand for Ethanolamine
Ethanolamines industry market finds a wide range of application in various segments such as gas treatment, metal cleaning, wood preservatives, personal care, detergents, textile, herbicides, industry, agrochemicals, detergents, agrochemicals, others. Herbicides is the largest segment and is expected to propel the market for ethanolamine during the forecast period. Detergents, personal care and metal cleaning are the other segments which positively contributes towards the growth of market. Construction compounds, erosion inhibitors for metal protection are other major application of ethanolamine. Moreover, a wide range of ethanolamine compound is used in the production of surfactants, which is further projected to augment the global market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Ethanolamines Industry Market
Asia Pacific is anticipated to record a maximum growth rate during the coming years owing to growing domestic demand from various industries in countries like China and India. Low production cost precisely in India is expected to endure as the major driving force for regional growth in the market during the forecast period. Growth in the industrial sector in addition to growing consumer expenditure is projected to accelerate the market growth. US is witnessed to be the largest market for ethanolamine which is expected to be the major factor for the market growth in North America. Europe exhibits a steady growth in the market. The growth in this region is due to increasing demand from end users.
Key player’s profiles in the global ethanolamines industry market include:
- Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd.
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Daicel Chemical Industries Ltd
- Celanese Corporation
- INEOS Oxide Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- Thai Ethanolamines Co., Ltd
- Sinopec Shanghai GaoQiao Petrochemical Corporation
- Akzo Nobel
Key players in ethanolamines industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance on August 2017: DOW force majeure announcement on MEA, TEA, & DEA at its Seadrift, Texas site due to the widespread flooding caused by Hurricane Harvey.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global ethanolamines industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to growing demand for corrosion inhibitor.
- Based on application, herbicides segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global ethanolamines industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Applications Type
- Gas treatment
- Metal cleaning
- Wood preservatives
- Personal care
By Organic Compound Type
- Monoethanolamine (MEA)
- Diethanolamine (DEA)
- Triethanolamine (TEA)
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA