Global Ethyl Acetate Market Report Description:
Global ethyl acetate market report gives comprehensive outlook on ethyl acetate market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. The report on global ethyl acetate market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, end-user, and regions. This report studies global ethyl acetate market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global ethyl acetate market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global ethyl acetate market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global ethyl acetate market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in global ethyl acetate market activities.
Global Ethyl Acetate Market:
The global ethyl acetate market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for global ethyl acetate projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to increased application of ethyl acetate in various industry. Increased demand of ethyl acetate from various end users such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, automotive, packaging, and artificial leather will create a demand for the growth of the market. However replacement of ethyl acetate with other chemicals will hinder the growth of the global ethyl acetate market.
Solvent Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on application, the global ethyl acetate market is segmented into paints and coating additives, adhesives and sealants, pigments, and solvents. Solvents are expected to dominate the market due to its uses in manufacturing of thinners, varnishes, and nitrocellulose lacquers. Ethyl acetate as solvent is widely used in various industries due to its low toxicity.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Ethyl Acetate Market
Asia Pacific accounted for major revenue share due to economically emerging countries such as Japan, China, India, and Indonesia. North America ethyl acetate market is expected to account moderate CAGR due to increased demand from the end users such as food and beverages. Europe exhibits a significant growth in ethyl acetate market due to increased application in packaging sector and automotive industry. Latin America shows a significant growth in market owing to increased demand of ethyl acetate from pharmaceuticals. Growth in end user industries such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, automotive, and packaging are rapidly expanding in countries of Latin America such as Brazil. Middle East and Africa ethyl acetate market is also expected to rise in the forecast period due to increased demand of packaging from the growing population.
Key players profiled in the global ethyl acetate market include:
- INEOS (Switzerland)
- Carbohim – Wood and Chemical Company (U.S.)
- Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd (India)
- Celanese Corporation (U.S.)
- EniChem (Italy)
- SEKAB (Sweden)
- Indo Acidatama Tbk (Indonesia)
- Chiba Ethyl Acetate Co., Ltd (China)
- The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co.
- Ltd (Japan)
- Dairen Chemical Corporation (Taiwan)
Global ethyl acetate market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations and acquisitions. For instance, INEOS acquired INESCO CHP. The acquisition will ensure the reliable supply of steam, as a critical feedstock, to the INEOS plants.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global ethyl acetate market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on application, solvents segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in global ethyl acetate market
- Paints and Coating additives
- Adhesives and Sealants
By End User
- Food and Beverages
- Artificial Leather
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East And Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council Countries(GCC)
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market