Global Ethyl Vinyl Acetate Market
Global Ethyl Vinyl Acetate Market Report Description:
Global ethyl vinyl acetate market report gives comprehensive outlook on ethyl vinyl acetate across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global ethyl vinyl acetate market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, end user, and regions. This report studies global ethyl vinyl acetate market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. in addition, global ethyl vinyl acetate market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global ethyl vinyl acetate market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Ethyl Vinyl Acetate market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global ethyl vinyl acetate products.
Global Ethyl Vinyl Acetate Market:
The global ethyl vinyl acetate market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. EVA has extensive properties, such as resistance to ultraviolet radiation, good barrier properties, resistant to stress-crack, sturdiness to low-temperature and hot-melt adhesive waterproof properties. Rising investments in clean power is projected to fuel the global EVA market in the arena of solar energy. Advancements in technology (such as solar cells encapsulation) is the foremost opportunity in the ethylene vinyl acetate market. The market is flourishing due to increasing interest in expending renewable energy. However, due to easy substitution of EVA by low-density polyethylene (LDPE) the market is experiencing a downfall.
Rising Applications of Films from Various Industries
Ethyl Vinyl Acetate finds a wide range of applications in injection molding, film, extrusion coating other extrusions and other non-extrusions, compounding and wire & cables, others. Films segment is expected to boom the market growth. Films finds a leading position in the global EVA market. This can be attributed owing to the growing demand of film in major industries, specifically, pharmaceutical, packaging, solar energy, footwear, agriculture, and other sectors. This is further followed by compounding and wire & cable which is appraised to be the leading application for the EVA market owing to its exceptional features such as excellent adhesion, greater solubility in organic solvents, flexibility and elasticity, good low temperature resistance, good compatibility. Considering the properties of EVA insulated cables, they are predominantly used in the power and telecommunication sectors.
APAC Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Ethyl Vinyl Acetate Market
Asia-Pacific, is considered to be leading market for EVA and is likewise expected to record a stable growth, during the forecast period. Growing demand from various industries like pharmaceuticals, agriculture, footwear & foam, packaging, and other in this region is fueling the EVA market growth. Infrastructural development in addition to increasing demand for hot-melt adhesives, injection molded parts, extrusion coatings, films, and other is further expected to augment the EVA market growth in this region. Increasing manufacturing and industrial base provides a huge market opportunity for manufacturers in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global ethyl vinyl acetate market include:
- Arkema S.A.
- Celanese Corporation
- CEREPLAST INC,
- Bridgestone India Private Ltd.
- Asia Polymer Corporation
- Braskem, China Shenhua Coal to Liquid and Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Formosa Plastics Corporation U.S.A.
- Hanwa Group.
- Jiangsu Shenghong Group Co., Ltd.
- KraussMaffei Group
- Honam Petrochemical Corp
Key players in ethyl vinyl acetate market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE), a global specialty materials company, announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire India-based Next Polymers Ltd., one of the country’s largest domestic engineering thermoplastics (ETP) compounders.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global ethyl vinyl acetate market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to the technological advancements.
- Based on application, films segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global ethyl vinyl acetate market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Type
- Injection molding
- Extrusion coating other extrusions and other non-extrusions
- Compounding and wire & cables
By End Users Type
- Footwear & foams
- Photovoltaic panels
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA