Global Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymers Industry Market Report Description:
Global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application, and regions. This report studies global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry products.
Global Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymers Industry Market:
The global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Increasing adoption of ethylene acrylic acid copolymers in safe packaging of foods boosts the demand for product in the market. EAA is extensively implemented in the food packaging industry for numerous applications in regards to packaging due to their properties such as high adhesive strength through packaging substrates including foil, LDPE, polyamides. However, instabilities in the prices of raw material coupled with growing environment concerns impedes the growth of market.
Rise in Food Packaging Industries
Ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry finds a major application in inks, adhesive, barrier coatings, others. The rising demand for adhesives segment is expected to propel the ethylene acrylic acid copolymers market in the coming years. The major factor contributing to the widespread acceptance of adhesives can be attributed to the occurrence of massive number of food packaging industry which further augments the adhesives segment. Furthermore, the barrier coating segment is predicted to increase at a considerable speed owing to the progress in the building & construction industry.
Europe Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymers Industry Market
Europe occupied the largest share in the market due to growing food packaging industry. Moreover, changing lifestyle of consumers, and increased preference for the consumption of packaged food further fuels the market growth in this region. North America is expected to lead the market followed by Europe due to the presence of large number of food industries and coupled with changes in the food habits of the consumers. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a steady pace owing to rising demand for these products in countries such as China and India coupled with growing building and construction activities in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry market include:
- Michelman, Arkema Group
- Honeywell International
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings
- Exxon Mobil
- NIPPON SHOKUBAI
- Shandong Taihe Water Treatment
- Zouping Dongfang Chemical
- LyondellBasell Industries NV
Key players in Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymers industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance on 9 December, 2017- BASF has opened its first production plant for dispersions in South Africa located at Umbogintwini Industrial Complex in Durban. With this new production facility BASF will serve its customers in the fast growing South African and Sub-Saharan African coatings and construction industry with acrylic dispersions based on state-of-the-art technologies.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to wide range of applications in various industries.
- Based on application type, adhesive segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global ethylene acrylic acid copolymers industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
- Higher melt index
- Lower melt index
By Application Type
- Barrier coating
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA