Global Extruded Polystyrene Market
Global Extruded Polystyrene Market Report Description:
Global extruded polystyrene market report gives comprehensive outlook on extruded polystyrene across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global extruded polystyrene market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application and region. This report studies global extruded polystyrene market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global extruded polystyrene market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global extruded polystyrene market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global extruded polystyrene market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global extruded polystyrene products.
Global Extruded Polystyrene Market:
The global extruded polystyrene market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Demand for energy-efficient buildings, rise in government infrastructure projects, expanding construction industry, distinct properties of XPS over traditional insulation materials and adoption of green building systems are some key factors influencing the market growth. However, factors such as presence of toxic chemicals in polystyrene are limiting the market growth. In addition, robust investments in R&D provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Expanding Construction industry is fueling the Market
Increasing industrialization and booming construction industry are expected to drive the demand for market in upcoming years. The increasing population and economic conditions in the economies have led to a greater housing transaction and more disposable income which have a direct effect on the market. Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) is one of the most used synthetic polymers and it is used as insulation material in construction industry. Extruded polystyrene (XPS) is a type of insulation material with a high R-value, good moisture resistance, high structural strength and low weight. Extruded, polystyrene is used extensively as thermal insulation in, industrial, commercial and residential construction. It is, commonly used in wall and roof applications. The increasing number of businesses across the globe is likely to assist construction of commercial buildings, thus expanding the market growth.
Effects of Polystyrene on Environments is hampering the Market
Polystyrene is very inert, it doesn’t react particularly well with either acidic or basic solutions. This characteristic cause’s polystyrene to last a long time in the natural environment which poses a litter hazard as the material. Hence, effects of polystyrene on environments is hampering the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Extruded Polystyrene Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global extruded polystyrene market with considerable CAGR. The growth is due to adoption of green building systems, encouraging investments in the commercial construction activities and demand for energy-efficient buildings. Presence of major market players in the region is other factor responsible for market growth.
Key player’s profiles in the global extruded polystyrene market include:
- Abriso nv (Belgium)
- ACH Foam TechnologiesInc. (US)
- Austrotherm (Germany)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- DowDupont (US)
- EMIRATES EXTRUDED POLYSTYRENE L.L.C. (Dubai)
- Kingspan Group (Ireland)
- Owens Corning (US)
- Ravago S.A. (Ravatherm) (Luxemburg)
- Soprema (France)
- URSA InsulationS.A (Belgium)
Global extruded polystyrene market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in Sept 2017, Kingspan Insulation expanded its business by opening a new extruded polystyrene plant in the US on account of the growing trend i.e., green buildings.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global extruded polystyrene market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rise in government infrastructure projects
- Based on application, residential construction segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Extruded Polystyrene market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Non-Residential Construction
- Residential Construction
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA