Global Fertility Services Market:
The global fertility services market estimated to be valued US$ XX. Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to surge in prevalence of delayed pregnancies and decline in fertility rates coupled availability of available treatment options for infertility. Moreover, advancements in technology for the fertility treatment and rising awareness regarding the infertility and availability of various treatment options drives the growth of the market. However, inadequate reimbursement policies and restrictive regulations and ethical concerns and high cost for ARTs hinders the growth of the market over the forecast years.
ARTs expected to register the Highest Market Share
The fertility service market is anticipated to grow considerably in the near future owing to different factors such as rise in infertility rates, changes in lifestyle, and increasing incidence of male infertility cases. Increase in prevalence due to increase in risk factors, such as obesity, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), stress, endometrial tuberculosis, sexually transmitted infections, and other medical conditions, is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for market growth during the forecast period. ARTs has registered the highest market share and increased demand for IVFs is expected to project the growth of the market over the forecast years.
Europe Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Fertility Services Market
Europe accounted for larger revenue share in global fertility services market with significant CAGR owing to delayed family planning and availability of favorable reimbursement policies drives the growth of the market. North America holds the second position in the market due to adoption of advanced technologies and well developed healthcare systems coupled with increase in the prevalence of obesity in United States encouraging the growth of the market. APAC is expected to be the fastest growing region over the forecast period.
Key player’s profiles in the global fertility services market include:
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd
- Care Fertility Group
- Carolinas Fertility Institute
- Genea Limited
- The Johns Hopkins Health System Corp
- Medicover Group
- Monash IVF Group
- OvaScience Inc.
- Progyny Inc.
- Xytex Cryo International
.Key Findings of the Report:
- Global fertility services market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to growing infertility cases and advancements in technology coupled with favorable reimbursement policies.
- Based on procedures, ARTs segment fertility services accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global fertility services market
Global Fertility Services Market Report Description:
Global fertility services market report gives comprehensive outlook on fertility services across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global fertility services market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of procedure, service, end user, and region. This report studies global fertility services market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global fertility services market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global fertility services market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global fertility services market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global fertility services products.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Artificial Insemination
- Egg and Embryo Banking
By End User
- Fertility Clinics
- Clinical Research Institutes
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market