Global Food Coating Market
The global food coating market is expected to be valued at US$ 2,608.9 million in market and growing at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period by 2026. There are various factors which significantly act as drivers for global food coating market; on the perspective of retail sector there is an increase in number of supermarkets and shopping marts. Lifestyle play a key role as increasing consumption of confectionery products, usage of advanced machinery as coating equipment in bakery products. Unavailability of raw materials rising price of food coating ingredients and rising costs of production contribute as a restrain which hung the market. In global food coating market development of new food coating technology is anticipated to bring numerous opportunities.
Increase in use of Liquid Coating in Formulations
Liquid coating is expected to account for the largest market share in the food coating market. The application is more simultaneously found in bakery products, flavored nuts, ice cream coatings, granola bars, and candy bars. The working procedure act on fat-based formulations which is melted and applied to solid food products. Nowadays the global food coating market is mainly focusing on products such as chicken nuggets and wings. Batter coatings add color, flavor, texture, and extend the shelf life of these products. Food coating also protects products from damage during storage & transportation. New innovation significantly boosts in the growth of the market.
North America Dominates the market share in the Global Market
North America contributed major revenue followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. In 2019, North America region accounted huge growth rate and is anticipated to grow with a forecast year. Growing demand from various applications, and increasing government spending on supporting food manufacturers & processors in the modernization of their technologies and processes. In Europe consumers prefer for cereal as breakfast options which also require coating hence boosting the global food coating market. India is anticipated to bolster demand in the ready to eat industry as approximately 70.0% of sales happen through such stores hence boosting Asia Pacific market.
Key player’s profiles in the global market include:
- Bowman Ingredients
- Ashland Inc.,
- I. DU Pont DE Nemours and Company
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- PGP International, Inc.
- Sensory effects Ingredient Solutions
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Agrana Beteiligungs-AG
- Ingredion Inc.
- Cargill Inc.
- Newly Weds Foods
- Kerry Group PLC
- Market players have witnessed the strategic collaboration and acquisition to expand product portfolio and strengthen their position in the market to enhance the revenue of the company.
- In October 2020, Solina Group acquired Bowman Ingredients, a supplier of coating systems such as batter and breadcrumbs
Global Food Coating Market Report Description:
Global food coating market report gives comprehensive outlook on food coating market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global food coating market gives historical, current, and future market sizes on the basis of ingredient type, ingredient form, equipment type, mode of approach, application and region. This report studies global food coating market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global food coating market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global food coating market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global food market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global market.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global food coating market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing due to increase in use of liquid coating in formulations
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Cocoa & Chocolate
- Fats & Oils, Salts
- Meat & Seafood Products
- Confectionery Products
- Coaters & Applicators
- Breader Applicators
- Flour Applicators,
- Batter Applicators
- Seasoning Applicators
- Other Coaters & Applicators
Mode of Operation
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA