Global Gravure Printing Inks Market
Global Gravure Printing Inks Market Report Description:
Global gravure printing inks market report gives comprehensive outlook on gravure printing inks across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global gravure printing inks market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of resin type, technology, application and region. This report studies global gravure printing inks market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global gravure printing inks market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global gravure printing inks market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global gravure printing inks market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global gravure printing inks products.
Global Gravure Printing Inks Market:
The global market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include increasing processed food demand leading to rising food packaging demand, growing requirement of bio-based printing inks and technological advancements. However, strict government rules on solvent based printing inks and fluctuating raw material prices are hampering the market growth.
Increasing Processed Food Demand Leading to Rising Food Packaging Demand is Fueling the Market Growth
With the growing preference for healthy food and functional foods, manufacturers are expected to adopt new ways to fulfill the demand for healthy functional foods and beverages. Rise in disposable income due to growth in the economy, especially in emerging countries such as India and China, has led to an increase in demand for convenience and processed foods. Changing lifestyles, rising number of working women and higher out of home consumption in urban areas are fuelling a demand for processed foods. This has changed the once-traditional, small-scale industry into a modern large-scale one.
With better processing technologies and improved packaging becoming available and thus increasing demand for printing inks. The gravure printing inks market has been gaining momentum across the globe due to the high-quality image reproduction and low per-unit costs offered by gravure printing. These inks have been extensively used in the packaging sector, which is expanding rapidly in many countries. Thus, increasing processed food demand leading to rising food packaging demand is anticipated to drive market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Gravure Printing Inks Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global gravure printing inks market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to growing lamination and food packaging industries in the region. Also, emerging countries like India and China are responsible for market growth as there is an increasing demand for canned and processed food. In addition, North America held considerable market share during estimated period owing to gravure becoming competent with technological advancements.
Key player’s profiles in the global gravure printing inks market include:
- Dainichiseika Color & Chemicals Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- DIC Corporation
- Flint Group
- Hubergroup Deutschland GmbH
- Sakata Inx Corporation
- Shivasakhti Printing Ink
- Siegwerk Druckfarben Ag & Co. KGAA
- Sun Chemical
- Tokyo Printing Ink MFG Co. Ltd.
- Wikoff Color Corporation
Global gravure printing inks market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in April 2019, Flint Group launched nyloflex FTH digital plate for flexible packaging printing. The nyloflex FTH Digital plate is another example of Flint Group’s dedication to developing innovative solutions that are better.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global gravure printing inks market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing processed food demand leading to rising food packaging demand
- Based on resin type, acrylic segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global gravure printing inks market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Resin Type
- Others (including UV-curable)
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA