Global Healthcare Adhesive Tapes Market Report Description:
Global healthcare adhesive tapes market report gives comprehensive outlook on healthcare adhesive tapes across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report on global market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of technology, application and region. This report studies global market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global healthcare adhesive tapes market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global healthcare adhesive tapes market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global healthcare adhesive tapes products.
Global Healthcare Adhesive Tapes Market:
The global healthcare adhesive tapes market valued US 29,100.0 Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of 7.2% over 2020-2026. Rising diffusion of disposable hygiene products, growth in surgical procedures, increasingly aging population, rising preferences towards medical adhesive tapes in developing economies, surging concerns pertaining to patient safety and launching of new products are some key factors impelling the market growth. However, factors such as increasing pricing pressure on market players limits the market growth. In addition, growing healthcare sector in emerging markets and rising standard of living provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Acrylic Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Healthcare Adhesive Tapes Market
Acrylic accounted for larger revenue share in global healthcare adhesive tapes market with a CAGR of 7.1% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Acrylic offers improved adhesion properties. It’s intended with high peel strength and high tack. Acrylic effortlessly removes from the body without evacuating adhesive remnant.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Healthcare Adhesive Tapes Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global healthcare adhesive tapes market with a CAGR of 7.2% and is expected to grow over the forecast years owing to the increasing number of surgeries and sports in this region and the demand for medical tapes is expected to rise. Presence of emerging countries like India, China and Japan also boosts the market growth in the region. Moreover, introduction of advanced technologies and increasing attention on hygiene will lead the growth of the adhesive tapes during the forecast period.
- Scapa Group
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- 3M Company
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Nichiban Co., Ltd.
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Andover Healthcare Inc.
- Ad Tape & Label
- Smith & Nephew
Global healthcare adhesive tapes market is surging owing to expansion of their production facilities for healthcare adhesive tapes to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance, In May 2017, Avery Dennison acquired Finesse Medical, an innovator of healthcare products used in the management of wound and skin conditions. With a revenue of approximately USD 17.11 million over the last year, the company is a key supplier to global healthcare-product OEMs and also provides contract manufacturing and product development services. This acquisition will accelerate the achievement of Avery Dennison’s long-term strategic and financial goals for industrial and healthcare materials segment
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global healthcare adhesive tapes market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to rising preferences towards medical adhesive tapes in developing economies
- Based on region, Asia Pacific accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in globalmarket
- Wound care
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market