Global Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants Market
Global Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants Market Report Description:
Global Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants market report gives comprehensive outlook on hybrid adhesives & sealants across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global hybrid adhesives & sealants market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of resin, application and region. This report studies global hybrid adhesives & sealants market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global hybrid adhesives & sealants market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global hybrid adhesives & sealants market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global hybrid adhesives & sealants market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global hybrid adhesives & sealants products.
Global Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants Market:
The global Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include robust investment in the construction activities, rising automotive production & sales, rapidly increasing demand from the various end-user industries and environmental regulations in developed countries. However, lack of awareness regarding the benefits of adhesives & sealants and high cost of products are hampering the market growth.
Increasing Demand from End User Industries
Due to the superior properties such as high tear & abrasion resistance, strong dynamic stress absorption, good shock & vibration resistance, chemical & UV resistance hybrid adhesives & sealants are extensively used in numerous end-user industries. Its application in found in building & construction, automotive, and general industry. Additionally, increasing demand for air travel in emerging countries is expected to grow the demand for market. The growth is due to increasing disposable income together with affordable fares offered by various airlines. Moreover, growth of construction sector which includes modern healthcare centers, construction of hotels increases the market growth. Hence, increasing demand from end user industries rises demand for hybrid adhesives & sealants market
High Cost of the Products are hampering the Market
The prices of individual resins have been observing a steady rise over the past years. As there is an increase in the raw material prices, cost of the final product becomes higher than the single resin-based adhesives and sealants which will restrict the growth of the market. For instance, Hexion Inc., increased prices for its liquid epoxy resins more than six times over the past four years.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global hybrid adhesives & sealants market with considerable CAGR. Emerging Asian countries are showing fast growth. The growth in this region can be attributed to expansion of the construction & building sectors in emerging economies, rising automobile production and infrastructural developments. Also, there is a rising demand from developing countries such as India and China which will further enhance the market growth. For instance, for the financial year 2018-2019 the government of India has increased its infrastructure budget by around USD 14.3 billion.
Key player’s profiles in the global hybrid adhesives & sealants market include:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA (Germany)
- Soudal Inc. (Belgium)
- B.Fuller (U.S.)
- Bostik S.A. (France)
- 3M (U.S.)
- Sika AG (Switzerland)
- Wacker Chemie AG (Germany)
- TREMCO ILLBRUCK (Germany)
- Kisling AG (Switzerland)
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.(U.S.)
Global Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In March 2017, Tremco Illbruck acquired Nurichem Co. Ltd. (South Korea) and invested in a new factory in Uiwang, south of Seoul (its new production location) for manufacturing of sealants and adhesives in South Korea.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global hybrid adhesives & sealants market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to rapidly increasing demand from the various end-user industries.
- Based on resin, epoxy-cyanoacrylate segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Hybrid Adhesives & Sealants market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- MS Polymer Hybrid
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Industrial Assembly
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
Rest of MEA