Global Ibuprofen Market Report Description:
Global Ibuprofen market report gives comprehensive outlook on Ibuprofen across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global Ibuprofen market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of application, formula type, and regions. This report studies global Ibuprofen market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Ibuprofen market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Ibuprofen market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Ibuprofen market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Ibuprofen products.
Global Ibuprofen Market:
The global Ibuprofen market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Rising adoption of an intravenous drug delivery mode for acute pain management owing to faster commencement of action as associated to the additional routes (oral and transdermal mode of administration) as well as targeted property of drug delivery. IV Ibuprofen progresses management in pain through less dependency on opioid painkilling medicine, which may lead to numerous complications of health including sedation, dizziness, and others. Caldolor (Cumberland Pharmaceuticals) is predominantly an injectable Ibuprofen drug accessible in the market; henceforth, it partakes enormous demand with slight competition. However, prolonged process for approval coupled with restricted approvals in certain countries are projected to restraint the market growth.
Growing Applications of Ibuprofen for the Management of Various Health Complications
Ibuprofen are predominantly used for various health complications such as pain, fever, inflammation, others. Treatment of inflammation with the aid of Ibuprofen is one of the major applications. Ibuprofen is generally used besides most often recommended NSAID.2,3 It is a non-selective inhibitor of cyclo-oxygenase-1 (COX-1) and Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2).4 Though its anti-inflammatory properties might be weaker as compared to the other NSAIDs, it devours a conspicuous analgesic and antipyretic role. Its effects are in arrears to the inhibitory actions on cyclo-oxygenases, which are involved in the synthesis of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins have a significant part in the production of fever, pain, inflammation.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Ibuprofen Market
North America is expected to register a significant CAGR of XX%. The U.S. is projected to lead the market with a considerable share of XX% in terms of revenue in the near future, in arrears to the extensive acceptance of IV Ibuprofen intended for the treatment of fever and pain. Nevertheless, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region. Economies such as Australia is anticipated to rapidly develop in the coming years, due to latest admittance of IV Ibuprofen in this region, fluctuating tendency en route for intravenous drug delivery mode, as well as growing awareness of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These factors are expected to drive the market growth in this region.
Key player’s profiles in the global Ibuprofen market include:
- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Alveda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Acquired by Teligent, Inc.)
- CSL Limited
- Sandor Medicaids Pvt. Ltd.
- , Soho Industri Pharmasi
- Germin MED
- Grifols S.A.
- Harbin Gloria Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Al Nabeel International Ltd
- Laboratorios Valmorca, C.A
Key players in global Ibuprofen market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, Feb 04, 2015- Harbin Gloria Pharma will pay a considerable amount to acquire maximum stake in Shanxi Powerdone, which makes chemical drugs and compound preparations.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global Ibuprofen market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising prevalence of arthritis.
- Based on application type, inflammation segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Ibuprofen market.
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Application Type
By Formula Type
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA