Global Insect Growth Regulators Industry Market Report Description:
Global Insect Growth Regulators industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on Insect Growth Regulators industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global Insect Growth Regulators industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, form, application, and regions. This report studies global Insect Growth Regulators industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global Insect Growth Regulators industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Insect Growth Regulators industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global Insect Growth Regulators industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Insect Growth Regulators industry products.
Global Insect Growth Regulators Industry Market:
The global Insect Growth Regulators industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Insect growth regulator (IGR) are the compounds which impedes the life cycle of pests. IGRs also comprises of chitin synthesis inhibitors which disturbs the growth by halting moulting. Moreover, most IGRs have been observed to have low toxicity index to vertebrates. These regulators are more pest-specific than any other insecticides. These factors regulate the growth of market. However, continuous practice of these insecticides leads to pest resistance, thus devouring no outcome on the life cycle of the pests which restrains the market growth.
Growing Demand from Agriculture Sector
Insect growth regulators find its application in agriculture, residential, commercial, others. Agriculture is the major application for insect growth regulators. This widespread use age of insect growth regulators are accredited to the advanced practice of IGRs on field produces in order to control the invasion of insects and pests. IGRs are also used for stowed grains in warehouses. Soybean and cotton are the most common crops on which insect growth regulator products are used.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Insect Growth Regulators Industry Market
Europe and North America are projected to continue as the foremost regions in the coming years. Considerable improvements in advance insect growth regulators formulations are stimulating the market growth in this region. Similarly, the occurrence of top operating companies in the region is also fast-tracking the regional market growth. With the growing agricultural sector in Asia-Pacific region in addition to the rising demand for chemicals which are less toxic in nature that causes minimum damage to the crops as compared with the usage of other artificial chemicals.
Key player’s profiles in the global insect growth regulators industry market include:
- ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- Bayer Crop Science AG
- Dow Chemical Company
- Syngenta AG
- Nufarm Ltd.
- Platform Specialty Products Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemical Company Ltd.
- Central Garden & Pet Co
- Russell IPM Ltd
Key players in insect growth regulators industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, in September 2016, German chemical and pharma major Bayer AG announced completion of a mega-deal to acquire US-based biotech major Monsanto to create the world’s biggest agro-chemical and seed company.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global insect growth regulators industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to increasing usage of environmental friendly insecticides.
- Based on application, agriculture segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Based on form, aerosol segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global insect growth regulators industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
- Chitin Synthesis Inhibitors
- Juvenile Hormone Analogs and Mimics Inhibitors
- Anti-Juvenile Hormone Agents
By Form Type
By Application Type
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA