Global Insect Repellent Market
Global Insect Repellent Market Report Description:
Global insect repellent market report gives comprehensive outlook on insect repellent across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global insect repellent market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, ingredient type, distribution channel, and regions. This report studies global insect repellent market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global insect repellent market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global Insect Repellent market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global insect repellent market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global insect repellent products.
Global Insect Repellent Market:
The global insect repellent market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Growing occurrence of mosquito-borne diseases plus global warming, which assists mosquito breeding drives the growth of market during the forecast period. Moreover, growing awareness of health, initiatives undertaken by government to control mosquito breeding, in addition to reasonable price of repellents up surges the demand for insect repellents. However, insect repellent consists of several toxic chemicals, such as DEET, which further predisposes the human body to certain risk, which is possible to hamper the market growth.
Rising Demand for Natural-based Insect Repellents
Insect repellent can be formulated basically into two type such as natural and synthetic. Natural ingredient is expected to enhance the sale for insect repellents which further drives the market growth. Major companies are focusing on the addition of exclusive natural-based ingredients in insect repellent, as a substitute of synthetic-based ingredients owed to severe health complications on the human body when exposed to chemical based ingredients. A large number of producers are consuming natural plant-based ingredients in different formulae in line for to the increasing occurrences of vector-borne viral disease.
These natural ingredients consists of several products such as essential oils that devour low toxicity and are eco-friendly up surges the demand for insect repellents. Increasing awareness amid health officials and government are more or less of the factors accelerating the growth of insect repellents market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Insect Repellent Market
Asia-Pacific is front runner in the global market for insect repellent which is predominantly concentrating on ingredients which are obtained from natural sources and is expected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing awareness regarding vector borne diseases and global warming in the Asia Pacific region is likewise anticipated to fuel the sale of global insect repellents. China accounted for the leading share in Asia Pacific region. It holds for a maximum share in the market in terms of revenue. The market growth in this country is attributed to rapid globalization and urbanization as well as humid climate which predisposes the place for insect breeding. Occurrence of abundant producers aiming on R&D in product innovation is expected to generate possible development prospects for insect repellent market.
Key player’s profiles in the global insect repellent market include:
- Dabur International
- Coghlan’s Ltd.
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd.
- Enesis Group
- Johnson & Son
- Quantum Health
- ExOfficio LLC
- Reckitt benckiser group plc
- Jyothy laboratories
Key players in global insect repellent market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, July 2016: Thermacell Repellents, Inc has launched a revolutionary radius zone mosquito repellent. This product is the world’s first rechargeable, EPA-approved zone mosquito repellent. It provides protection from mosquitoes up to 110-square-foot zone by push button.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global insect repellent market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to the increase in outdoor recreational activities.
- Based on ingredient type, natural-based insect repellent segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global insect repellent market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
- Liquid Vaporizers
- Cream & Oil
By Ingredient Type
By Distribution Channel Type
- Offline retail store
- Online retail store
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA