Global Insulated Packaging Industry Market Report Description:
Global insulated packaging industry market report gives comprehensive outlook on insulated packaging industry across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global insulated packaging industry market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of material type, product type, end users, and regions. This report studies global insulated packaging industry market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global insulated packaging industry market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global insulated packaging industry market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global insulated packaging Industry market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global Insulated Packaging industry products.
Global Insulated Packaging Industry Market:
The global insulated packaging industry market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Fluctuations in temperature is considered to be the leading concern during the imports of temperature dependent goods in electronics, pharmaceuticals, food, etc. The demand for insulated packaging is mounting as it can aids in temperature maintenance within a tolerable value and slow down the rate at which the deterioration of goods occur during transportation and distribution. In addition, a wide range of properties are exhibited by insulated packaging materials such as good mechanical strength, high resistance of heat transfer, cost-effectiveness, ease of fabrication and transportation, which further augments the market growth. However, the high cost of these materials severely dampen the market growth.
Rising Consumption of Temperature Sensitive Goods
Emerging consumption of temperature sensitive materials, particularly, food & beverages are expected to drive the market growth. Besides, rising demands in emerging economies like India and China for food products with longer shelf life, is further augmenting the market growth. To cater the needs for longer shelf life of food products a large number of companies are shifting their emphasis in the direction of developing solutions based on thermal resistant raw materials such as polyethylene, polyurethane, polystyrene, EPS Styrofoam. In addition, it is necessary for certain cosmetic products to be kept at a steady temperature relative to ambient dissipations, are expected to accelerate the demand for insulated packaging.
APAC Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Insulated Packaging Industry Market
The market in Asia Pacific is specifically driven by emerging economies like China, Japan, India, and South Korea. The growth in this region can be attributed to various factors such as economic development, rising disposable income, rapid urbanization, changing demographics. North America market is witnessed to hold a significant share in the market. Countries such as U.S, Canada drives the market growth due to rapid growth in manufacturing sectors, rising demand for insulated packaging materials for medical and pharmaceutical purposes. France, Germany, UK drives the market growth in Europe due to rapid growth in packaging market and rise in e-commerce activities.
Key player’s profiles in the global insulated packaging industry market include:
- Huhtamaki OYJ
- Thermal Packaging Solutions
- Amcor Limited
- Sonoco Products Company
- Innovative Energy, Inc.
- American Aerogel
- Davis Core & Pad Company
- Marko Foam Products
- The Wool Packaging Company Limited
- DS Smith Plastics
Key players in Insulated Packaging industry market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, May 2017: Cryopak announced its partnership with Purolator, a freight, package and logistics provider, with one of the most extensive networks in Canada. The relationship is expected to allow Cryopak to strengthen its reputation as an integrated, full-service supply solutions provider.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global insulated packaging industry market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to its wide range of applications.
- Based on product type, pouches segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global insulated packaging industry market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Material Type
By Product Type
- Bags and Pouches
By End Users Type
- Food & Beverages
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA