Global Liquid Synthetic Rubber Market
Global Liquid Synthetic Rubber Market Report Description:
Global liquid synthetic rubber market report gives comprehensive outlook on liquid synthetic rubber across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The report on global liquid synthetic rubber market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (us$ mn) on the basis of product type, application, and regions. This report studies global liquid synthetic rubber market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global liquid synthetic rubber market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global liquid synthetic rubber market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global liquid synthetic rubber market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global liquid synthetic rubber products.
Global Liquid Synthetic Rubber Market:
The global liquid synthetic rubber market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Growing demand for isoprene, styrene butadiene, and butadiene, throughout the globe in industrial rubber products manufacturing, adhesives, sealants and coatings, and tire manufacturing is anticipated to drive growth. The low molecular weight liquid polymers are reactive plasticizers that aids to improve several adhesive qualities such as maintain adhesion at low temperatures, impart green tack, improve coating and flow characteristics, avoid bleed-through associated with other plasticizers, improve adhesion to flexible substrates. These factors are expected to rise a demand for liquid synthetic rubber in the market. However, factors such as limited availability and volatility in the prices of raw materials is expected to restraint the growth of market.
Rising Demand for Liquid Isoprene Rubbers
Liquid synthetic rubber are available in a variety of products such as isoprene, butadiene, and styrene butadiene. Liquid isoprene rubbers is the leading type of product. They are superior in calendaring process, extrusion, mixing, molding, and finds its position in various applications such as it exhibits good flexibility, high hot and gum tensile strength and good tack, industries requiring low water swell. It is predominantly used for production of adhesive products, such as solvents, light-curing adhesives, cross-linking agents, hot-melts. Liquid isoprene rubber assists in sealants and coatings industry. When it is amalgamated into sealant constructions for severe modifications of property to sound and dampening performance, offer broad cold temperature performance, alongside lengthier product life period up surging the growth of market. Liquid isoprene rubber assists in production of extensive variety of industrial constituents such as motor mounts, gaskets, bushing, tank linings, drive belts, seals, gaskets, bushings, motor mounts, and tank linings.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Liquid Synthetic Rubber Market
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest share in the market in terms of revenue, besides it is likely to linger its domination during forecasted period. The growth in this region can be attributed to the occurrence of major key companies operating in tire manufacturing emerging economies like China and Japan. The widespread incidence of abundant manufacturers, low cost of manufacturing, and wide possibility of application in various end user industries, availability of raw materials is anticipated to propel the regional market growth. Europe is the second largest market for liquid synthetic rubber. Germany is the leading market in Europe owing to the presence of wide number of automotive manufacturers.
Key player’s profiles in the global liquid synthetic rubber market include:
- Royal Adhesives & Sealants
- Puyang Linshi Chemical New Material Co., Ltd.
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Synthomer plc, Nippon Soda Co
- , Evonik Industries AG
- Kumho Petrochemical Co., Ltd. (KKPC)
- Efremov Synthetic Rubber
- TER HELL & Co. GmbH
- Total S.A.
Key players in global liquid synthetic rubber market enhance their product portfolio and consumer base by adopting striking market strategy like collaborations, acquisitions, technological innovations, among others. For instance, June 2, 2014- TER GROUP Joined Forces With KEIM ADDITEC Surface USA.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global liquid synthetic rubber market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to rising demand in tire manufacturing.
- Based on product type, liquid isoprene rubber segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global liquid synthetic rubber market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market.
By Product Type
- Liquid Isoprene
- Liquid Butadiene
- Liquid Styrene Butadiene
By Application Type
- Sealants & Coatings
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Corporation Council Counties (GCC)
- Rest of MEA