Global Lithography Inks Market
Global Lithography Inks Market Report Description:
Global lithography inks market report gives comprehensive outlook on lithography inks across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global lithography inks market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of ink type, application and region. This report studies global lithography inks market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global lithography inks market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global lithography inks market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global lithography inks market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global lithography inks products.
Global Lithography Inks Market:
The global lithography inks market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include expansion in the packaging industry, rapid urbanization and changing trends in packaging industry, increase in demand for flexible packaging in the health care sector, rising of the food & beverages sector and technological advancements in packaging. Economic production and introduction of new designs are other factors responsible for market growth.
Increasing Demand for Lithography Inks from Packaging Industry is Fueling the Market Growth
The packaging industry plays a crucial role, adding value to various manufacturing sectors. Growing urbanization, investment in housing and construction, the development of retail chains and the burgeoning healthcare and cosmetics sectors are driving packaging demand. Printing inks are widely used in publishing and packaging industry. Lithographic printing is currently the most popular of the printing processes worldwide. The success of lithography is largely due to its versatility in different markets and the achievable print quality which is high. Lithography is the main tool used in IC manufacturing to record a binary image on a layer of photosensitive material spun over a substrate, generally a semiconductor wafer.
Lithography can be web-fed for longer run work such as newspapers, forms and magazines; or sheet-fed for shorter run length magazines, books and cartons and labels in the packaging sector. Hence, increasing demand for lithography inks from packaging industry is fueling the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Lithography Inks Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global lithography inks market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to rise in urbanization, changing lifestyle and economic growth. In the near future this is likely to create major opportunities for lithography inks manufacturers, mainly in the commercial printing sector in developing countries. Also, Due to substantial consumption of lithography inks in the promotion and advertising application North America held steady market growth during the estimated period.
Key player’s profiles in the global lithography inks market include:
- DIC Corporation (Japan)
- Flint Group (Luxembourg )
- FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation (U.S)
- Huber Group (Germany)
- INX International Ink Co. (U.S)
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KgaA (Germany)
- T&K Toka Co.Ltd. (Japan)
- Tokyo Printing Ink Mfg. Co.Ltd. (Japan)
- Toyo Ink Co.Ltd. (Japan)
- Wikoff Color Corporation (U.S)
Global lithography inks market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in April 2016, DIC acquired flexo inks business of Colmar Inks Corporation. The new acquisition will allow company to further strengthen its position as a leading supplier of lithographic inks, flexo inks, gravure inks and coatings in Canada.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global lithography inks market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 due to expansion in the packaging industry
- Based on ink type, solvent-based segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Lithography Inks market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Ink Type
- Commercial Printing
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA