Global Low Profile Additives Market Report Description:
Global low profile additives market report gives comprehensive outlook on low profile additives market across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East and Africa. The report on global low profile additives market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, application type, and regions. This report studies global low profile additives market dynamics elaborately to identify the current market trends and drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global low profile additives market report includes competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global low profile Additives market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global low profile additives market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and agronomists engaged in global low profile additives market activities.
Global Low Profile Additives Market:
The global low profile additives market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Market for global low profile additives projected to reach US$ XX Mn by 2025 due to rising demand for low profile additives from electrical industry and rapid urbanization.
Development and Launch of New Low Profile Additives
Development and launch of innovative low profile additives by the market players enables surge
in the low profile additives market demand over the forecast years. For instance, in 2018, Aliancys (Italy) launched the new low profile additives which has a wide range of application. Moreover, Launch of newer products in various countries enables the growth of low profile additives market over the forecast years.
PVA Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
Based on type of product, the global low profile additives market is segmented into PVA, PMMA, Polystyrene and others. PVA segment is expected to dominate the market due to its special characteristics such as solubility. Increased demand of PVA from electrical industries will also create a demand for the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Low Profile Additives Market
Asia Pacific accounted for major revenue share due to increased growth of automotive and construction industries in the countries such as China, Japan, and India. North America market growth is progressing due to increased application of sheet molded parts in outer parts of the passenger vehicles. Increased supply of raw material in U.S is also expected to dominate the North America Market. Brazil low profile additives market is expected to have a positive influence on the global market due to requirement of high-performance thermoplastics in the automotive industry. Gulf Cooperation of Council Countries expected to dominate the major revenue share in the Middle East and Africa due to the presence of infrastructure centers in the region.
Key players profiled in the global low profile additives market include:
- Wacker Chemie (Germany)
- LyondellBasell Industries (Netherlands)
- Polynt-Reichhold Group (Italy)
- AOC Aliancys (Italy)
- Interplastic Corporation (US)
- Swancor Manufacturing Inc.
- Arkema Group
- Momentive Performance Materials.
Global low profile additives market is consolidating as large players complementing each other’s businesses by means of collaborations, agreements and acquisitions. For instance, in August 2018, AOC and Aliancys (Switzerland) signed a merger agreement to create a global resins group. AOC Aliancys will now supply polyester and vinyl ester resins, gelcoats, and other materials for the composites industry. The merger will bring innovative composite solutions to various industries, globally.
Key Findings of the Report:
Global low profile additives market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 to reach market value of US$ XX Mn by 2025 owing to increase launch of newer products.
- Based on product type PVA segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on mergers and acquisitions strategies to retain market position in global low profile additives market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, country market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Polymeric modifiers PVA
- Resin Transfer Molding
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East And Africa
- South Africa
- Gulf Cooperation Council Countries(GCC)
- Rest of MEA