Global Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Market
Global Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Market Report Description:
Global Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters market report gives comprehensive outlook on melt-blown polypropylene filters across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global melt-blown polypropylene filters market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, media, application and region. This report studies global melt-blown polypropylene filters market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global melt-blown polypropylene filters market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global melt-blown polypropylene filters market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global melt-blown polypropylene filters market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global melt-blown polypropylene filters products.
Global Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Market:
The global Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Rapid population growth & urbanization, growing concerns about health risks associated with drinking contaminated water, rising investment opportunities, growing consciousness about high-efficiency or efficient filtration procedures and technological advancements are some key factors responsible for market growth. However, factors such as high manufacturing cost is hampering the market growth.
Growing Concerns about Health Risks Associated with Drinking Contaminated Water
Contaminated water and poor sanitation are linked to transmission of diseases such as cholera, diarrhoea, dysentery, hepatitis A, typhoid, and polio. Absent, inadequate, or inappropriately managed water and sanitation services expose individuals to preventable health risks. Inadequate management of urban, industrial, and agricultural wastewater means the drinking-water of hundreds of millions of people is dangerously contaminated or chemically polluted. Increasing melt-blown polypropylene filters popularity in the water and wastewater treatment industry is anticipated to drive the global market. Melt blown polypropylene offer excellent filtration and good thermal stability. The unique density gradient construction maximizes efficiency and minimizes pressure drop. This filter will not impart taste, odor, or color to the filtered product and has superior chemical resistance for process fluid applications.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global melt-blown polypropylene filters market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rising investments for water and wastewater industry due to the increasing demand for fresh water in the region. To meet the rising demand emerging countries have established well equipped plants which will enhance the market growth.
Key player’s profiles in the global melt-blown polypropylene filters market include:
- 3M (U.S)
- American Melt Blown & Filtration (U.S)
- Borealis AG (Austria)
- Clack Corporation (U.S)
- Eaton (Ireand)
- Lenntech B.V. (Netherlands)
- Pall Corporation (U.S)
- Parker Hannifin Corporation (U.S)
- Suez (France)
- Trinity Filtration Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (India)
Global Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in 2016, Suez acquired the water division segment of General Electric to strengthen its presence in the global water filtration sector.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global melt-blown polypropylene filters market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for water and wastewater treatment.
- Based on application, chemical segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- >40 Micrometer
- 20-40 Micrometer
- 5-20 Micrometer
- <5 Micrometer
- Food & beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Water & wastewater
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA