Global Menstrual Cups Market
Global Menstrual Cups Market Report Description:
Global menstrual cups market report gives comprehensive outlook on menstrual cups across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global menstrual cups market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product type, material, distribution channel, and region. This report studies global menstrual cups market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global menstrual cups market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global menstrual cups market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global menstrual cups market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global menstrual cups products.
Global Menstrual Cups Market:
The global menstrual cups market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing to the growing awareness among the population regarding the existing options available during menstruation, awareness campaigns conducted by the manufacturers, women communities, and educational institutes continuously as well as availability of products at very affordable price and different cups with different sizes in the market are the major factors that are driving the growth of the menstrual cups market. Additionally, increasing number of women workforce coupled with the female gender representing nearly half of the global population and rising emphasis on feminine hygiene are expected to fuel the growth of the market. Moreover, menstrual cups are the best alternatives for tampons and pads and also prevents 100% leakage of blood on to the clothes. However, some conservative communities in few countries has low level of acceptance of menstrual cups may hamper the growth of the market over the forecast period. Awareness about safety and sanitary protections, ease of use of menstrual cups in emerging countries is expected to provide good growth opportunities to the menstrual cups market. The menstrual cups are also eco-friendly, comfortable, clean, safe, and cost-effective products and are less landfill waste and some of them are designed for long term use, even for years
Increase in Awareness Campaigns about Sanitary Protections
There is a lack of awareness and many women don’t know or are too embarrassed to deal with their period waste approximately. Every woman should at least be aware of the alternatives to conventional tampons and sanitary pads. Most women, even educated women, don’t even know what impact of sanitary napkins on our environment. According to NFHS, around 48% of rural women use sanitary napkins while in urban areas the percentage is about 77% which accounts around 1,13,000 tonnes of menstrual waste estimated annually and a sanitary napkins takes 500 to 800 years to decompose. The menstrual cup would be the perfect solution with minimal environmental impact. For instance, in January 2018, to increase awareness and focus on menstrual health choices, Green the Red, a group of eco-activists and healthcare professionals sent the office of Prime Minister Narendra Modi a kit containing sustainable menstrual products as part of its “Cup and Cloth” campaign.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Menstrual Cups Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global menstrual cups market with significant CAGR and is expected to grow over the forecast years owing to awareness among the large population in the region regarding the various or different choices during menstruation period. Moreover, presence of large of market players in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a faster growth rate owing to increased healthcare awareness and growing awareness among the population about the menstrual protection options and technological advancements fuels the growth of the market.
Key player’s profiles in the global menstrual cups market include:
Global menstrual cups market is surging owing to product launchings by the market players and strategic collaborations among them to strengthen their position in the market. For instance, in October 2018, the Flex Company acquired the Keela menstrual Cup. For instance, in March 2018, the world’s first reusable menstrual cup that can be worn during sex was launched.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global menstrual cups market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing awareness among the population about the different choices during menstruation.
- Based on distribution channel, retail outlets accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global menstrual cups market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Product Type
- Silicon Rubber
- Natural Gum Rubber (Latex)
- Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE)
By Distribution Channel
- Retail Outlets
- Online Stores
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA