Global Metal Deactivator Market
Global Metal Deactivator Market Report Description:
Global Metal Deactivator market report gives comprehensive outlook on metal deactivator across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global metal deactivator market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of metals, formulation, end user and region. This report studies global metal deactivator market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global metal deactivator market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global metal deactivator market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global metal deactivator market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global metal deactivator products.
Global Metal Deactivator Market:
The global metal deactivator market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Growth in industrialization, increasing usage of non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, copper, and non-ferric alloy in several industries, growing demand from various end user industries and rapid expansion of polymer and automation industries are some key factors fostering the market growth. However, factors such as less availability of raw materials restricts the market growth.
Increasing Demand for Metal Deactivator from Various Industries is Fueling the Market Growth
Metal deactivator additives neutralize the catalytic effects of metals, such as copper and iron, to reduce gum and sediment formation in fuels. Metal deactivators prevent corrosion by passivating metal surfaces. Passivation leaves a less chemically reactive layer on the metal surface. The increasing use of nonferrous metals in lubricant systems means that metal deactivators are growing in importance to minimize such negative effects as staining and corrosion. Over the past decade, metal deactivator additive has been deriving its application from various end-user industries such as automotive, industrial, polymers, construction and many more. Refineries and metal working are also other key applications for MDA in industrial sector.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Metal Deactivator Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global metal deactivator market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region is due to expansion of polymer, automotive & aviation sectors and high industrialization rate. Also, increasing demand from end user industries further enhances the market growth. In addition, North America held considerable market share during estimated period owing to broad applications of metal deactivators in automotive, oil refineries, and polymer industries.
Key player’s profiles in the global metal deactivator market include:
- Innospec Inc.
- BASF SE
- Adeka Corporation
- Dorf Ketal
- PMC Specialties GroupInc.
- Afton Chemical Corp
- The Lubrizol Corp
- T.Vanderbilt Co.Inc.
- Clariant AG
- Lubrizol Corporation
Global metal deactivator market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global metal deactivator market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to growing demand from various end user industries
- Based on formulation, water based segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global metal deactivator market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Water Based
- Oil Based
By End User
- Food & Agriculture
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA