Global Mice Model Market report gives comprehensive outlook on mice model across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. The report gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, technology, application, service and region. This report studies market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, the report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global mice model market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and service providers engaged in global mice model products.
Global Mice Model Market:
The global mice model market valued US XX Mn in 2019 and is poised to grow with a CAGR of XX% over 2019-2026. Some of the key factors fueling the market growth include growing consumption of personalized medicine, rising number of pharmaceutical R&D activities, increasing innovation in mice models, continuous support in the form of grants and investments, rising demand for humanized mice models, physiological similarities between human and mice and rising prevalence of cancer. However, growing use of rat models, alternatives to animal testing and increased benefits from cryopreservation are factors restricting the market growth. In addition, emergence of CRISPR as a powerful tool in the field of biomedical research and increase in monoclonal antibody production provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Inbred Mice Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Mice Model Market
Inbred Mice accounted for larger revenue share in the market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. Inbred mice were necessary animal models for logical research during the twentieth century and will give crucial results in the current and subsequently centuries. They offer very functional animal models with obvious advantages when compared with outbred, that is, highly variable, populations.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Mice Model Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in the market with a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow over the forecast years. The growth in this region is due to the presence of the large pharmaceutical sectors and rising frequency of cancer and research grants favors the adoption of mice models. U.S and Canada are the major factors responsible for the market growth in the region. Asia Pacific held significant market share during estimated period owing to existence of international players, less strict rules on the use of animal models and rising pharmaceutical & biotechnology R&D activities.
Key player’s profiles in the global mice model market include:
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Horizon Discovery Group PLC (Sage Labs Inc.)
- Ingenious Targeting Laboratory
- Janvier Labs
- Taconic Biosciences Inc.
- The Jackson Laboratory
- Trans Genic Inc.
Global mice model market is surging owing to strategic alliances by key players for mice model to meet the demands of the customers in the market. For instance,
- In 2018, Taconic Biosciences and Cyagen Biosciences entered into a strategic partnership. Under this partnership, the two companies will combine resources to provide the global scientific community with access to premium custom model design and generation services
- In December 2018, the Jackson Laboratories had led the research and worked to develop a new mouse population that would model both human Alzheimer’s and human genetic diversity at same time.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global mice model market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2026 owing to rising number of pharmaceutical R&D activities
- Based on region, North America accounted for larger market revenue share in 2019 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2026)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Inbred Mice
- Genetically Engineered Mice
- Conditioned/Surgically Modified Mice
- Hybrid/Congenic Mice
- Outbred Mice
- Spontaneous Mutant Mice
- Embryonic Stem Cell Injection
- Nuclear Transfer
- Other Technologies
- Oncology Studies
- Immunology and Inflammation Studies
- Diabetes Studies
- Cardiovascular Studies
- Central Nervous System Studies
- Other Diseases
- Breeding Services
- Genetic Testing
- Model in licensing
- Other Services
- Rest of Europe
- Au & NZ
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA