Global Multiplex Immunoassay Market Report Description:
Global multiplex immunoassay market report gives comprehensive outlook on multiplex immunoassay across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global multiplex immunoassay market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, technique, product, and region. This report studies global multiplex immunoassay market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global multiplex immunoassay market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global multiplex immunoassay market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product Opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global multiplex immunoassay market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global multiplex immunoassay products.
Global Multiplex Immunoassay Market:
The global multiplex immunoassay market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025 owing introduction of newer technological advancements that have allowed for more robust multiplex assays in the detection of complex diseases and monitoring dozens of proteins at once, thereby optimizing clinical research and aiding in the discovery of new therapeutic options and multiplex assays can enable the researchers to receive more data from a sample when compared to singleplex such as ELISA or western blot and is a faster procedure and also saves both the time and cost are expected to fuel the growth of multiplex immunoassay market. Moreover, increasing research activities and rising prevalence of chronic diseases coupled with increase in number of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies are expected to propel the growth of the market. However, requirement of specialized equipment and validated antibody pair for multiplex immunoassay hampers the growth of the market over future years.
Bead Based Immunoassays are expected to grow at Highest Growth Rate
Multiplex bead based immunoassays can be used in the detection of autoantibodies to nuclear antigens which has a significant role in diagnosis and prognosis for clinically indicated patients with a variety of autoimmune vascular diseases Bead based immunoassays are very easy to use and has the ability to screen high number of analytes. Cytokine assays are having high demand in the market by the researchers.
North America Holds Highest Market Revenue Share in Global Multiplex Immunoassay Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global multiplex immunoassay market with significant CAGR owing to factors increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising investments in research and development by the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical companies and research institutes. Moreover, presence of large number of market players in the region and support of the government for the research activities expected to drive the growth of the market. Europe and Asia Pacific region are expected to grow at a significant growth rate over the forecast years.
Key player’s profiles in the global multiplex immunoassay market include:
- Abcam plc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- MESO SCALE DIAGNOSTICS, LLC.
- Luminex (U.S.)
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global multiplex immunoassay market expanding at significant CAGR over 2018 to 2024 owing to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rise in research activities.
- Based on type, bead based multiplex immunoassays segment multiplex immunoassay accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected to gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global multiplex immunoassay market
- Planar Based
By Technique Type
- Protein Microarray
- Antibody Microarray
- DNA Microarray
- Fluorescent Bead Microarray
- Kits & Reagents
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market