Global Nutrients and Acids in Animal Nutrition Market
Nutrients and acids are most important components in animal feed to improve the hygiene status of feedstuff. They have wide considerable effects on wellbeing and performance of the livestock. Improves feed flavour, a balance of stomach pH inhibits the growth of microorganisms. Correct propositions of nutrient-acid combinations are more beneficial than the conventional feed. These can improve enzymes activity, enhance the nutrient conversion and intestinal villi growth, prevents induction of bacterial or nutritional disorders of GIT.
Increased adoption of pets, a rise in care and concern for animal health is a major factor expected to create demand for healthy and safe feed for animals, in turn, drives the nutrients and acids in animal nutrition market. Rising awareness of healthy feed and stringent regulations to maintain sufficient nutrients are witnessing a growth of the market revenue. On the other side, a rise in the cost of feed & supplements and lack of awareness in some regions of the world about the animal health are expected to dampen the market.
The nutrients and acids in animal nutrition market have segmented on the basis of a type of animal, product type, and geographical regions.
Based on a type of product, the nutrients and acids in animal nutrition market are segmented:
- Organic acids
- Amino acids
Based on Animal, the nutrients and acids in animal nutrition market are segmented:
- Poultry Feed
- Aquatic Feed
- Canine Feed
- Equine Feed
- Swine Feed
- Ovine Feed
- Bovine Feed
Manufacturers of animal feed are providing nutritional feed for the animals as the nutrient acids and other minerals are very important for the healthy growth and hygiene of the animals. Providing high nutrient feed ensures the prevention of endemic fatal diseases. Traction in aquaculture is expected to create demand for aquatic feed. The amino acids account for major share due to its wide applications of protein. The major feed types that are available in the market are poultry, ruminant, and swine feed. Aquatic and equine feeds are expected to witness lucrative growth.
The nutrients and acids in animal nutrition market are segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East & Africa, Latin America. The nutrients and acids in animal nutrition market are dominated by Asia Pacific region owing to the high demand for meat, poultry and dairy products. Due to the high availability and low in cost, South American and Asia Pacific regions are relying on the amino acids for the feed. Europe and North America regions have significant growth in the nutrients and acids in animal nutrition market.
Some of the players in the Global market include Evonik Industries Ag (Germany), BASF SE (Germany), Nutreco (Netherlands), Adisseo (China), Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.), Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL (Thailand), Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Novus International Inc.(U.S.) and Alltech.(Kentucky).
- In 2016 BASF introduced new phytase Natuphos E at the IPPE in Atlanta, USA. Natuphos E is a feed enzyme, that helps poultry and pigs better utilize phosphorus and other important nutrients.
- In 2014, Adisseo launched Selisseo an innovative antioxidant, helps in development of sustainable animal protein production
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, and forecast from 2017-2023
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, key findings, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, challenges, and trends that are currently faced by the industry
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments, and startup’s details that are working in the industry
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework, and reimbursement scenario