Global Optical Coating Market
Global Optical Coating Market Report Description:
Global Optical Coating market report gives comprehensive outlook on optical coating across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global optical coating market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, technology, end user and region. This report studies global optical coating market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global optical coating market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global optical coating market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global optical coating market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global optical coating products.
Global Optical Coating Market:
The global Optical Coating market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Robust demand from the end-user sectors, wide usage in scientific and medical devices for screen displays, changing consumer lifestyle, rising focus on electricity generation through clean sources, rapid growth of consumer electronics and extensive R&D investments are some key factors fostering the market growth. However, factors such as stringent governmental regulations and fluctuating raw material prices are restricting the market growth.
Increasing Demand from End User Industries
The optical coating finds its application in various industries which include electronics, automotive, telecommunication devices and many more. There is a constant growth in these industries with improvement in economies and increasing population. Optical coatings are in effect gradually utilized by manufacturers to upgrade the diverse properties of the target product. This together with rising investments on R&D for better materials and enhanced coating methods would further influence the market growth. These innovations help vendors in decreasing the operational costs, thereby increasing profit margins. Thus, the demand for optical coatings are increasing in various emerging applications will enhance the market growth.
Volatility in Optical Coating Raw Material Prices
Raw material prices are experiencing unprecedented volatility. These price fluctuations can have a significant impact on manufacturers. However, fluctuation in raw material prices on account of the regulations concerning the VOC emissions brings restrain to market growth.
North America Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Optical Coating Market
North America accounted for larger revenue share in global optical coating market with considerable CAGR due to rapidly increasing number of investments by the defense industries. Presence of massive product manufacturers, rising demand of high reflective, AR coatings, filter in the U.S. are some other factors fueling the market growth. Further, growing demand for filter coatings and anti-reflective coatings is supporting the revenue sales growth in North America market.
Key player’s profiles in the global Optical Coating market include:
- Abrisa Technologies (U.S.)
- Celestron (U.S)
- DuPont (U.S)
- II-VI Optical Systems (U.S.)
- Inrad Optics (U.S.)
- JenOptik (Germany)
- PPG Industries (U.S)
- Umicore (Belgium)
- ZEISS Group (Germany)
- Zygo (U.S)
Global optical coating market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For instance, SolGelWay, a French company, has launched optical coatings which can increase the efficiency of solar panels. These coatings can increase the energy yield count of thermal power plants by operating them at higher temperatures.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global optical coating market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing demand from end user industries.
- Based on technology, E-beam evaporation technology segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Optical Coating market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Transparent Conductive Coatings
- Partial Reflection Coating
- High Reflection Coatings
- Filter Coatings
- Electrochromic Coatings
- Beamsplitter Coatings
- Antireflection Coatings
- E-Beam Evaporation Technology
- Ion-Assisted Deposition (IAD) Technology
- Sputtering Processes
- Vacuum Deposition Technology
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Military & Defense
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA