Global Pharmaceutical Intermediates Market Report Description:
Global pharmaceutical intermediates market report provide a comprehensive outlook on pharmaceutical intermediates worldwide with specific focus on key region such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and MEA. The report on global pharmaceutical intermediates gives historical, current and future market size (US$ Mn) on the basis of type, application, distribution channel, and geography. This study analyses the global pharmaceutical intermediates market dynamics in a detailed manner to identify current trends and drivers, growth opportunities and potential challenges to the key stakeholders in the operating market. In addition, PBI has analyzed the global market to better equip customers with possible investment opportunities across region and consumer unmet needs.
Global Pharmaceutical Intermediates Market:
Global pharmaceutical intermediate market was estimated at US$ 28,176.7 million in 2019 and anticipated to reach US$ 39,610.9 million by the end of 2026 at CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Manufacturers of Pharmaceutical intermediates invest extensively in the production of new intermediates. The industry is also supposed to benefit greatly from this. Moreover, patent expiry is also expected to have a beneficial effect on the development of the global intermediate pharmaceutical industry. In addition, increased demand for new and emerging therapies provides promising growth over the forecast period of the pharmaceutical intermediates industry. But rising monetary pressure as well as regulatory interference is expected to freeze the growth of the intermediate pharmaceutical industry.
Increasing Investments in manufacturing expected to fuel growth in pharmaceutical intermediates market:
Leading pharmaceutical companies on the intermediate pharmaceutical market have declared their intention to invest in manufacturing facilities for various reasons, such as improving pharmaceutical intermediates’ production capacity, reducing corporate tax rates, and growing their global footprints and presence in emerging markets. Pfizer, for example, revealed its intention to invest about US$ 465.0 million to develop a sterile injectable plant in Portage, Michigan, in July 2018. This move is part of its announcement that it had made about its intentions to invest about US$ 5.0 billion in a U.S. based capital project earlier in 2018 due to the country ‘s recent corporate tax reforms.
North America dominates the market share in pharmaceutical intermediates market:
In 2018, the North American intermediate pharmaceutical market reached USD 7,704.9 million and is projected to propel at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period, i.e. 2019-2024. It represented a 28.2% market share in the overall intermediate pharmaceutical industry in 2018. The increasing prevalence of various infectious and chronic diseases has increased demand for pharmaceuticals, which is expected to foster growth in the intermediate pharmaceutical market over the forecast period.
Key players profile in global pharmaceutical intermediates market include-
- Pfizer, Inc
- Dishman Group
- Dextra Laboratories Limited
- Sanofi Winthrop Industrie S.A
- Vertellus Holdings LLC
- BASF SE
- Midas Pharma GmbH
- chiracon GmbH
In July 2018, Pfizer announced its plan to invest around US$ 465.0 million to build a sterile injectable plant in Portage, Michigan.
Key findings of report:
- Global pharmaceutical intermediate market expanding at significant CAGR over 2020 to 2026 owing to growing demand for production of new intermediates.
- North America accounted for larger share of market revenue in 2018 based on the region and projected a gain in market revenue over a forecast period.
- Players focusing on innovation of technologies and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global market.
Key features of the report:
- The report provides granular level information about market size, regional market share, historic market (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2027).
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market.
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market.
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies.
- Non GMP
- Antipyretics Analgesic
- Direct sales
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of Latin America
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA