Global Pipe Insulation Market
Global Pipe Insulation Market Report Description:
Global Pipe Insulation market report gives comprehensive outlook on pipe insulation across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global pipe insulation market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, application and region. This report studies global pipe insulation market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global pipe insulation market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global pipe insulation market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global pipe insulation market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global pipe insulation products.
Global Pipe Insulation Market:
The global pipe insulation market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Factors such as increasing production of oil, growing awareness on environmental safety, increasing application from various end users, the necessity to insulate pipelines to save energy and non-flammable nature of the materials are propelling the market growth. However, fluctuating raw material prices and corrosion under insulations issues leading to health related incidents are hindering the market growth. Moreover, growth in emerging economies provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Increasing Oil Production Globally is fueling the Market
The oil industry is one of the most powerful branches in the world economy. More than four billion metric tons of oil is produced worldwide annually. The world is now pumping and consuming more oil than it ever has, with output from big producers such as the United States and Saudi Arabia at or near record levels. Oil production continues to play an important role in the global economy. Oil generates revenue for countries with enough oil reserves to produce more than their domestic consumption. Rising demand for pipe insulation from fast growing oil and gas industry is anticipated to be factor likely to fuel growth of the market in the next coming years.
Corrosion under Insulations Issues Leading to Health Related Incidents Hampers the Market Growth
Insulation has been widely used for decades to maximize energy conservation and maintain temperatures in flowing fluids. Corrosion under insulation is one of the most difficult processes to prevent. It is a major safety threat to chemical processes with pipes and pressure vessels for moving and storing fluids. Hence, corrosion under insulations issues leading to health related incidents hampers the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Pipe Insulation Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global pipe insulation market with considerable CAGR. The growth in this region can be attributed to rapid urbanization, Rising per capita disposable income and growing demand for district energy systems. Also, growth in various industries further enhances the market growth. In addition, India and China are the major contributors for the growth of the market in this region. Additionally, North America is expected to hold steady growth during the estimated period owing to rising modern agricultural methods and increasing manufacturing activities.
Key player’s profiles in the global pipe insulation market include:
- Armacell International S.A. (Germany)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Covestro AG (Germany)
- Huntsman Corporation (US)
- Johns Manville (US)
- Kingspan Group (Republic of Ireland)
- Knauf Insulation (US)
- Owens Corning (US)
- Rockwool International A/S (Denmark)
- Saint-Gobain (France)
Global pipe insulation market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in October 2018, Saint-Gobain acquired Kaimann GmbH International, which is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of elastomeric insulation products.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global pipe insulation market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing production of oil globally
- Based on material type, fiberglass segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Pipe Insulation market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
By Material Type
- Polyurethane & Polyisocyanurate Foam
- Elastomeric Foam
- Building & Construction
- District Energy Systems
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA