Global Polyarylsulfone (PAS) Market
Global Polyarylsulfone (PAS) Market Report Description:
Global Polyarylsulfone (PAS) market report gives comprehensive outlook on polyarylsulfone (PAS) across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global polyarylsulfone (PAS) market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, end user and region. This report studies global polyarylsulfone (PAS) market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global polyarylsulfone (PAS) market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global polyarylsulfone (PAS) market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global polyarylsulfone (PAS) market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global polyarylsulfone (PAS) products.
Global Polyarylsulfone (PAS) Market:
The global Polyarylsulfone (PAS) market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors influencing the market include growing demand for membranes from crucial end-use industries, replacement of conventional materials, strong demand for PPSU from the dental & medical sector and lightweight together with outstanding flame retardant characteristics of PAS. However, high cost and difficulty in processing the high-performance thermoplastics are few factors hindering the market growth. In addition, high growth in emerging economies provide huge growth opportunity for the market.
Growing Demand from Medical Technology Industry
Polyarylsulfone is a thermally stable shapeless thermoplastic containing phenyl and biphenyl bunches associated by ether and sulfone groups. They have high stability and strength even at high temperatures. They are a group of amorphous, thermoplastic, and polar polymers. Polyarylsulfones are resistant to high temperature and are dimensionally steady, they have excellent strength and are also resistant to solvent.
The rising demand from the medical technology industry is one of the primary factors that will have a positive impact on this market’s growth in the coming years. There is a growing demand for high-performance thermoplastics from the medical sector. The usage of polyarylsulfone in several medical devices and instruments such as X-ray machines, gamma machines, dental and surgical equipment, orthopedic equipment, and sterilization trays, will be a major factor contributing to the growth of this market in the coming years.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Polyarylsulfone (PAS) Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global polyarylsulfone (PAS) market with considerable CAGR. The demand has been mainly driven by the existence of large-scale automotive industry together with emerging manufacturing industry chiefly in China and India. Further, rapid urbanization and industrialization are also likely to boost the demand for the market due to growing demand for water treatment facilities to ensure safe and clean water.
Key player’s profiles in the global Polyarylsulfone (PAS) market include:
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Ensinger Inc. (U.S.)
- LTL Color Compounders, Inc. (U.S)
- Nytef Plastics Ltd. (U.S)
- Polymer Dynamix (U.S.)
- RTP Co. (U.S.)
- Sabic Innovative Plastics (Saudi Arabia)
- Solvay (Belgium)
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Technical Polymers LLC (U.S)
Global Polyarylsulfone (PAS) market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, In June 2014, Biesterfeld Plastic GmbH and Solvay Specialty Polymers Italy S.p.A. agreed on a distribution agreement for the distribution of Udel PSU, Polysulfones Radel PPSU and Veradel PESU in Finland and Scandinavia by Biesterfeld Nordic AB located in Malmo, Sweden.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global polyarylsulfone (PAS) market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to growing demand from end user industries.
- Based on product, Polysulfone (PSU) segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Polyarylsulfone (PAS) market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Polyphenylsulfone (PPSU)
- Polysulfone (PSU)
- Polyethersulfone (PESU)
By End User
- Electrical & Electronics
- Water Treatment
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA