Global Polyphenols Market
Global Polyphenols Market Report Description:
Global Polyphenols market report gives comprehensive outlook on polyphenols across the globe with special emphasis on key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The report on global polyphenols market gives historical, current, and future market sizes (US$ Mn) on the basis of product, type, application and region. This report studies global polyphenols market dynamics elaborately to identify the current trends & drivers, future opportunities and possible challenges to the key stakeholders operating in the market. In addition, global polyphenols market report includes human demographics; regulatory scenario, and competition analysis with vividly illustrated the competition dashboard to assess the market competition. Moreover, PBI analyzed global polyphenols market to better equip clients with possible investment opportunities across the regions (regional Investment Hot-Spots) and market unmet needs (Product opportunities). Key stakeholders of the global polyphenols market report include suppliers, manufacturers, marketers, policy makers, and healthcare service providers engaged in global polyphenols products.
Global Polyphenols Market:
The global Polyphenols market estimated to be valued US$ XX Mn in 2018 and poised to grow at significant CAGR over 2019-2025. Some of the key factors propelling the market growth include rise in demand for polyphenols in cosmetics, growing geriatric population in emerged and emerging countries, health benefits associated with the consumption of polyphenols and rising demand for anti-aging products. However, strict labelling standards for natural extracts containing food products are hampering the market growth. In addition, increasing incidence of chronic ailments provides huge growth opportunity for the market.
Growth in Geriatric Population in Developing and Developed Countries
The rise in aging population possessing chronic diseases such as heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and osteoporosis needs to be focused on. The demand for effective treatment for these diseases continue to rise and so does the demand for early and accurate diagnosis. These factors have resulted for the increasing demand of polyphenols. Consumers are now more motivated in overall well-being, willing to spend more on nutrition and supplements which is internationally enlightening the market share. The demand for organic products fortified with vitamins and probiotics has increased, as they act as preventive measures against health problems.
Moreover, growing aging population mainly in Japan and Western Europe is likely to drive the market for polyphenols over the next six years. In addition, the changing lifestyle has led to increased global occurrence of diabetes and cancer, which has resulted in the market growth.
Asia Pacific Accounts for Larger Market Revenue Share in Global Polyphenols Market
Asia Pacific accounted for larger revenue share in global polyphenols market with considerable CAGR. Growing consumption of polyphenol-based products in emerging countries like China and Japan is the key factor for the market growth in this region. Further, rising investment in product innovation through food fortification is other key factor for the market growth which has directed to development of polyphenol rich nutritional beverages.
Key player’s profiles in the global Polyphenols market include:
- Ajinomoto OmniChem N.V. (Belgium)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
- Hansen Holding A/S (Denmark)
- Diana Group (France)
- DuPont Nutrition & Health (Denmark)
- Frutarom (Israel)
- Guilin Layn Natural Ingredients Corp. (China)
- Indena S.p.A. (Italy)
- MB- Holding GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
- Naturex (France)
Global Polyphenols market is surging owing to frequent acquisitions and launchings by the market players. For Instance, in Nov 2018, Diana Food launched Cerebelle, a proprietary blend of extracts made from two potent polyphenol-rich fruit grape and wild blueberry clinically shown to prevent age-related cognitive decline in healthy older adults.
Key Findings of the Report:
- Global polyphenols market expanding at significant CAGR over 2019 to 2025 owing to increase in health benefits offered by polyphenol.
- Based on product, grape Seed segment accounted for larger market revenue share in 2018 and projected gain market revenue share over the forecast period
- Players focusing on innovation of newer products and collaboration strategies to retain market position in global Polyphenols market
Key Features of the Report:
- The report provides granular level information about the market size, regional market share, historic market (2014-2018) and forecast (2019-2025)
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitor’s overview, company share analysis, key market developments, and their key strategies
- The report outlines drivers, restraints, unmet needs, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- The report tracks recent innovations, key developments and startup’s details that are actively working in the market
- The report provides plethora of information about market entry strategies, regulatory framework and reimbursement scenario
- The report analyses the impact of socio-political environment through PESTLE Analysis and competition through Porter’s Five Force Analysis in addition to recent technology advancements and innovations in the market
- Cocoa & Coffee Beans
- Grape Seed
- Green Tea
- Phenolic Acids
- Animal Feed
- Cosmetics & Toiletries
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Beverages
- Functional Foods
- Rest of Europe
- Australia & New Zealand
- ASEAN (Includes Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, and Others)
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA